Chapter 31 "Possibly.The.End."

*3 weeks later*

Alaina's p.o.v

I had to get out of that hospital. I couldn't stand it anymore. Those stupid white walls! Krys hasn't woken up from her coma yet and it's stressing all of us out. I grab my board and go to the local skate park.

I ride up to the skate park and see Ryan. I ignore his presence and start doing tricks.

Ryan comes over and stands in my way as I try and do my 50-50.

AL- dude what the f**k!
R- I wanna talk to Krystal.
AL- That's hilarious man!
R- Why is that funny?
AL- Because after your dumb a$$ yelled at her she tried to kill her self. Now she's in a coma. You conceded
a$$hole. So you will never talk to her again. And if me or one of the girls see you even near her....it isn't gonna be pretty. So get the f**k out of here before I make you leave.
R- It's not like I asked her to kill herself.
AL- You really are a douche. After someone tells you that they have a past like she does you can't go around saying that. You just added to the many reasons she wanted to kill herself. And thanks to you and all the other idiots that affected her life she might of actually succeeded.
R- She just did it for attention.

Next thing I know my fist collided with his face.

AL- Stay the f**k away from us.

I grabbed my skateboard and stormed out of the park.

I cruised back to the hospital listening to The Neigbourhood. I don't know what got into me...I just punched him. It hurt my hand a lot. I look down at my hand and see blood.

Oh fudge. The girls are gonna ask about it. Whatever I don't care about that. I just want Krys to wake up. She isn't even 16 yet. We were all planning her birthday party for next week...but then a lot of stuff happens and who knows if it's gonna happen.

*at the hospital*

I walk into Krystal's room and see everyone crying.

AL-guys why are you crying?
Demi- I've decided to pull the plug. She's just suffering now and the doctors said her chances of surviving are now very slim.
AL-No you can't? Cassidy why are you allowing this?!
Cass-She's my best friend and I will always want the best for her. And if this means that it's the best thing for her...then I'll support it. But also even after they unplug the stuff keeping her alive there is still a chance of her waking up on her own. That's chance is better than letting her suffer.
AL-Ok.

We are all crying except Lauren. So I go over to Lauren.

AL-You haven't cried once.
L-I know.
AL-why not?
L-I'm always the strong on. I'm always there when people need support and the girls need it right now. I want to cry so badly...but I'm to scared to. Crying makes it even more real than it already is.
AL-It's ok to crack once and a while. Let it out Lauren. Don't keep it in.

And at that moment...Lauren cried for the first time in these last 3 weeks. she was sobbing and everyone was shocked. I hugged her and she just kept crying the most hear wrenching sounds ever. It mad all of us tear up by how much she was crying. She's the one that stayed strong for all of us and didn't cry when the rest of us did. She's the one that told us Krys would be perfectly fine soon....and to see her break....just captivated all of us in a way that was undefinable.

*20 minutes later*

The doctor came in and told us it was time.

Lauren(still crying)- Can we sing her her first and as she goes? Alaina and Cass don't have to sing.

Demi-I'll sing nightingale. And you guys can sing who are you as she slips away. Okay?

5H-Yeah.