Chapter 17 "Last Show" Part 2

Maddie's P.O.V

Oh my gosh!! Krystal just blacked out ad I don't know what to do so I screamed! I guess people heard me and came running. The first people to find us were Dinah, Lauren and Camila.

Dinah-What the heck happened?!?

Maddie- I-I don't know she freaked out because Cimorelli said they would love to work with her. But, she said she was gonna faint but she said it like she don't mean she was actually going to but I guess she did. I don't know what to do.

I started to cry now and more people were coming near us to see what was going on. I looked over to Demi on stage and she looked over to me and stopped the music and told her fans she would be right back. She walked over to everyone and hugged me and asked me what was going on. I explained what happened and she was shocked but told someone to go get water and pour it on Krystal.

After we poured the water on her she woke up instantly, but confused so Lauren,Dinah,Camila and I took her to Demi's dressing room while Demi continued to show.

Dinah's P.O.V

What the heck was that. She just like passed out. That was so random, but I hope shes ok.

I walk up to Krystal and put my arm around her waist and hug her. I don't really know why I hugged her but I did. Shes like my younger sister...and if you mess with one of my girls you better be good at hiding. Just saying. But anyway, Krystal hugged back and I picked her up and just carried her to the dressing room. I kept poking her in the side and doing stupid stuff making her laugh. I could tell she was nervous about something so I tried to make her a little less nervous, if that makes any sense.

When we finally got to the dressing room we sat in I guess a square.

It was:

Maddie

Lauren ,Krystal

Me ,Camila

Thank god for Lauren, she broke the awkward silence that fell between us.

(L-Lauren, D-Dinah, M-Mads, K-Krys, C-Cam)

L-What do you guys wanna do?

M-We could play Truth or Dare.

K-Y-yeah, that s-sounds fun.

I wonder why shes stuttering.

L- The order is Me, Camila, Dinah,Krystal, Maddie. So just oldest to youngest. Sooo Dinah...

D-Dare.

L-I dare you to.... Prank Normani and Ally tonight.

D-And do what?

L-Idk your the prankster and I couldn't think of anything els.

D- ok well in that case, since it's the last night on the bus, I'm going to put eyeliner and sharpie on their faces. Then I'm gonna do whipped cream to the face. And to top it off a few random break checks from the driver.

C-Oh my gosh, you are going to get killed.

D-Totally worth it.

K-C-can I come s-see that?

M-Me to?

L- Of course. Now Camz its your turn.

C- Ummm... Maddie, truth or dare?

M-Umm, Truth?

C-Ok, I got it. What happened exactly when Krystal passed out?

M-Umm,ok. So she was saying how when we sang with Demi, that she (Krystal) ruined the song. I told her she didn't. And to prove it I showed her what Cimorelli tweeted her.Then, she said she was gonna faint, but she made it sound like she was joking but I guess she wasn't.