Chapter 16 "Family?"

Krystal's P.O.V

Today I'm meeting my new family. I'm honestly scared. I had to get ready so I quickly took a shower and dried my hair. I put on my short short white jean shorts, my galaxy vans, and since today everyone on tour is supost to wear a Demi shirt ,except the acts, I put on my Demi shirt. I put my make up on to cover my cuts and then put on my normal make up. After I put on my make up on I put loose waves in my hair and walked out it eat breakfest. I sat next to Demi and we ate some breakfest. I wasn't that hungry so I didn't eat a lot. I hope Demi doesn't jump to anything.

(D- Demi K-Krystal)

D- You ready to meet your new family?

K- I don't know. I'm scared.

D- Why?

K- What if they don't like me.

D- They will love you. Maddie is your age so you guys can hang out.

(Small little change: i changed Maddie's age to be 15 :) )

K- Ok. Maybe it wont be so bad.

D- Ok. They are gonna be here soon.

K- What! Do I look ok???

D- Baby girl, you look very beautiful. Don't worry.

K-Thanks

I was still very worried. All of the reasons that they could not like me were going around in my head. The voices in my head were going to take over. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I went to the corner and brought my knees to my chest and started crying. Demi was beating on the door telling me to open up but, all i heard was the voices in my head saying, 'You were a mistake' 'Demi hates you' 'Her family hasn't even met you and they hate you' 'The Lovatics hate you' 'Fifth Harmony hates you' 'Cassidy hates you the most for leaving her' that sent me over the edge....I smashed a razor on the ground and got the blade. Just as I was about to cut, Demi barged into the bathroom with Fifth Harmony right behind her and her family behind them, I guess her dad Eddie got the door open. she screamed my name and made me jump and drop the blade. Lauren jumped for the blade before I could get it again.

Demi came up and put me in her lap. I put my head in her chest.

K-Demi?

Demi-Yeah?

K-Please make them go away.

Demi-who?

K-the voices.

I started crying more into Demi's chest.

I looked over at Lauren....then at the blade in her hand. Lauren noticed me looking at it.

L-Krystal, don't.

K-Give it to me, Lauren.

L-No.

I lunged at Lauren trying to get my blade back. I needed a release now. What I didn't realize is that while trying to get my blade back, I ended up cutting Lauren's wrist 3 times. When I looked down at Lauren, I realized what I had just done. In a way...i made her relaps. I hurt her. I started crying really hard into my knees. What I didn't expect to happen was for Lauren to hug me. But, she did. Why? Why? I dot understand so hurt her.....but...but shes hugging me. I hugged her back and said sorry at least a thousand times.

L-Krystal!

I flinched but responded, "Yeah?"

L-Sorry, I didn't mean to yell...but you wouldn't stop saying sorry. Krystal, Its ok. I know the feeling when you cant control yourself an you do everything you can to get to a blade for a release. You didn't mean to hurt me. Its not that bad anyway.

It was bad though she had so many paper towels on them but blood was still soaking through.

K-Do you guys mind if we leave the bathroom?

Demi-Yeah let's go.

We all walk out of the bathroom and into the living room. I sat down and looked at the floor till I heard someone say my name.

Maddie-Hey Krystal?

Me-Yeah?

Maddie-Are you ok?

Me-Yeah, I am for now I guess.

Maddie- Good.

Maddie got up and hugged me and I was shocked but hugged back. Soon enough it was one big group hug until, Maddie said,"I love you Krystal."

Me-I love you to Maddie.

Then everyone said, "We love you Krystal!"

Me-I love you guys to! But...Who's ready for an awesome last night of this tour!!!!

We all cheered together and started to head into the venue. I pulled Maddie to the side.

Me-Maddie?

Mad-Yeah?

Me-I have an idea!

Mad-what is is?

Me-We should prank Demi tonight!

Mad-Oh my god!! YES!!

Me- During 'Her We Go Again' some of us should go out on stage and song with her. Then during 'Give You Heart A Break' everyone on the tour should run out and dance and throw silly string at her. Oh an then during Fifth Harmony's 'Don't Wanna Dance Alone' we should go out and dance with them!

Mad- I AM SO IN!! We need to tell everyone that is going to be in on it. But, you know what Krystal?

Me-What?

Mad-I think we will get along just fine.

We both smirked and headed off to tell everyone......