Chapter 5- "DEMI"

Demi's P.O.V

I woke up and got into the shower. After I got out of the shower I put on my running stuff and grabbed my phone and ear buds and left the hotel. I am on my run and I see a girl and she is crying down on the side of the river. I get closer and I see she is cutting herself. I run over to her and put my hand on her shoulder. She turns around and says "I am Sorry." I respond,

"What's your name?" She responds, "Kk-Krystal." I say, " Hi Krystal, I am Demi and will you please come with me?"

K-"Sure."

D-"Follow me. We are going back to my hotel and you are gonna tell me what is going on."

Krystal stutters "K-k."

Krystal's P.O.V

What am I going to tell her. My Idol just found me cutting myself. We get to her hotel and its the same one as mine. We go to her room and its on the same floor as mine. This is not going to be good. Demi unlocks her door and leads me inside. She tells me to sit in a chair. I go and sit in the chair. She goes to the bathroom to change. I start to think about what I am going to tell her and my vision starts to get blurry. The tears start to slip out and I bring my knees to my chest and put my head into my knees and cry. I then remember I still have 1 blade. I take the blade and start cutting and I don't care where just start cutting. I hear a door open but I don't care I just keep going. Demi runs over and takes my blade away and goes back to the bathroom and I hear a flush and I knew that she flushed my blade down the toilet. Demi comes back out and says "Ok, now Krystal I know something is wrong please tell me."

I sigh and say,"I am being bullied at school by this girl named Avia. She calls me fat and a whore.My friend Cassidy helps me and my boyfriend Brad helps me through this and at home my dad abuses me, thats it."

Demi just stood their wide eyes.

I continued, "Its all my fault my dad does this. He didn't want me he wanted a boy.I take it out on myself." I roll up my sleeve and my shirt to show her. Demi is crying now. " Brad has gone through this to but he got help and I haven't but I want to but I am to scared because my dad called me worthless one night and said if I ever get help for what he does that he will kill me." I look up a Demi she is crying harder now and I walk up to her and say, "Can I have a hug?"

What am I being this honest!! Krystal shut up!!

D- "Of course." Demi opens up her arms and I hug her and she hugs me tightly back. She whispered in my ear, "Stay Strong baby girl." I whispered back "I'll try." We break away from the hug and she pulls me toward her bed and we sit on it.

D-"Do you live here in St.Louis."

K-" No, I live down by Festus."

D-"Cool. Then why are you here in St.Louis and how long are you staying?"

K-"Um... I am here to go to your concert, sound-check and meet and greet but I think I might give them to someone else my meet and greet ticket and my friends can go and meet you still. I am staying here for 3 weeks."

D-" I am also here for 3 weeks! Who are your friends and can I have you phone?"

K-" My friends are Cassidy ,my best friend, and Brad ,my boyfriend." I hand Demi my phone.

D-"I am putting my number in your phone. Maybe we can hang out tomorrow after my concert and where are you staying?"

K-" Yeah sure and can I bring my friends? I am staying here on this floor 1 room down."

D-"Of course we can go out to breakfast before soundcheck at 8 am so be ready, so I can meet them before."

K-"K. I gotta go I told them I would be back after my walk."

"Save Me" A Demi Lovato/Fifth Harmony FanFic"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें