Chapter 26 "Day out with Mom"

Lauren's P.O.V

Kate fell asleep in the car and seemed to be having a nightmare. I heard your not suppose to wake people up from those. So all of us left her alone.

Anyway, I really wanna see her tattoos. Apparently she also got 2 tattoos, like I did. I got the matching on with the rest of 5H on my writer then the dragonfly on the back of my neck. She got the original one she told us about and then a quote/poem from one of her favorite poets, that read: The universe wrote fiction in us: It's called fear.

Now that was by far...one of the truest things I have ever read.

------------------

*1 week later*

Demi's P.O.V

I was leaving in my world tour soon, and thank god for Fifth Harmony willing to take care of Krystal. I don't want her to constantly have to travel around. Plus she starting school soon, in like 3 days. So today I planned a special day just Her and I. First we are going shopping then we are gonna go out to eat, after we eat lunch we are gonna go see a movie. Its not that extravagant but its on a be so fun, just to spend some time with her alone.

I cant wait!!

Krystal's P.O.V

I woke up and just had this odd feeling in the pit of my stomach. I just brushed it off thinking it was nerves of Demi leaving on tour again soon. Anyway I got up and took a shower, knowing that Demi had a Mommy and Me day planned out. I just dressed in simple Black jeans and a simple white band tee. I also put on my beanie that starts at the top of light pink then gradually gets to a darker shade of pink.

I went down stairs and meet Demi. We got in the car and started our journey to the mall. We had to stop at Starbucks and get a drink....we both are way too obsessed over Starbucks. We went to the mall and went to a bunch of stores. First we went to Hot Topic. I got more band shirt and hoodies. We went to a lot of other stores and just bought stuff.

I don't like shopping it's boring.

*2 hours later*

We are at lunch right now before we go to a movie, and Cassidy is calling me. Shouldn't she be at school? I walked away from the table and answered the call....and this is what it was discussed:

K-Cassidy?

C- H-Hi Krystal.

K- What's up? Shouldn't you be at school?

C- No it was an Early out today. Thats not why I c-called you though.

K- Alright? Whats going on Cass?

C-Krystal...I need a hug right now.

I heard her start crying and saying ow. What the heck is going on?

K-Cassidy you're scaring me. Whats wrong?

C-Krystal?

K-Yeah?

C-My parents...They are...dead.

Shock just hit me and I couldn't form an answer. No her parents were so freaking nice. How can they be dead.

K-Cassidy? How did they die?

C- They picked me up from school today and I wanted to go get Ice cream.While we were pulling to get off the highway a drunk person was coming straight at my side of the car and my dad swerved the car so hard that it turned just in time for the other care to hit the front of our car and not my side. Krystal...I got my parents killed. Its my fault.

K-Cassidy. It's not your fault at all. It the person who was driving the other. I'll be there in the next 2 days even if Demi doesn't let me come. I'll be there no matter what. I will give you the biggest hug to. I-I'll see you then. I've got to go get a plane ticket.

C-Bye Krystal....I can't wait to see you. Even though its not in the greatest terms.

K-Bye Cass...Me too...Me too.

As soon as I got off the phone I just slid down the wall I was leaning on and just silently cried into my knees. This can't be happening. This has to be a dream. This has to be. WAKE UP KRYSTAL!! I pinched myself....This isn't a dream.....Cassidy's parents are really dead. The people who were like my parents when my parents weren't. The people who didn't judge me when I came to their house for weeks at a time to get away from my parents.

They are dead?....

---------------------------------------