Chapter 6 "Concert!!!"

Krystal's P.O.V

We walked out of the hotel and to Demi's car. She drove to the arena and Max was already there.We walk into the arena through the back entrance. I take Brad and Cassidy to the side and say, "Ok guys we already meet Demi so I was wondering if we could give away our meet and greet tickets to 3 lucky people?" Brad responds, "I think we should you can give away mine." Cassidy responds after, "Same here." I walk up to Demi and said,"Hey Demi I am gonna go give our 3 meet and greet tickets away." Demi responds, "Ok, i'll wait for you here and be safe." I say, "K and I will."

I walk out of the arena and start looking for some people to give these meet and greet tickets to. I walk around a corner and see a girl crying and 2 people trying to help her. I walk up to them and say, "Hey i'm Krystal what's your guy's names?" A girl replies, "I'm Alexis, this is Taylor and thats Payton we don't know her but we came trying to see if there was anymore tickets for meet and greet but theres not and saw her and we had to help her" pointing to the girl crying.Hey I have 2 meet and greet tickets here go have fun ill take care of her.They say thanks and walk away.I kneel down next to Payton and say, "Hey i'm Krystal what's wrong?"

P- "I-i relapsed." She lifts up her sleeve and shows me.

K-"Payton... I did to" I pulled up my sleeve and shirt and showed her my new scars. "How long were you clean for."

P-"3 months... what about you."

K-"3 weeks because my dad was on a business trip but he got back and made me realaps." I look down and then back up at Payton and say, "Payton.. look at me." She looks up. " You are beautiful you shouldn't do this to your self please your worth so much more." I stand up and extend my hand out for her to grab. She takes my hand and I lift her up and hug her."Do you have a phone?"

P-"Yeah why?"

K-"Let me see it."She hands me her phone. "Call me if you need anything at all. O yeah and you better get going if your gonna go to the meet and greet."

P-"I dont have a ticket I cant go."

K-"You do now." I pull out the other ticket and give it to her.

P-"Thanks bye Krystal ill call you later."

K-"Bye Payton Stay Strong ill talk to you later." I go back into the arena and meet up with Demi, Brad and Cassidy. We walk to the room the meet and greet is gonna be in and Cassidy, Brad and I go it on the couch on the right side of the room and I text Demi really quick before it starts, "Watch out for a girl named Payton."

(texts)

D-"Why?"

K-"I gave her 1 of our meet and she self harms and I told her shes better than that and shes worth more and to Stay Strong and I gave her my number and told her to call me if she needs me."

D-"Your the sweetest person in the world. I am so proud of you!"

K-"Thanks Demz."

D-" You're welcome."

*while Krystal was outside*

Brad's P.O.V

While Krystal was giving away our meet and greet tickets to some people I went up to Demi and said, "Hey Demi I was wondering if maybe during you concert or something would you let me come up on stage with Krystal and let me give her this promise ring."

D-"OMG Yes I will and you can do it right after I sing catch me. K so be ready and ill call you up on stage."

*1 hour later*

Demi's P.O.V

The meet and greet is almost over and Payton is coming up.I needed to take a 5 min break and Cassidy and Brad.We walk back in and the next girls walk into the room with the biggest grin on their face.They look over at Krystal and giggle and I see Krystal stiffen up as she looks up and sees who it is.They immediately walk over to her and don't see I am here.One girl said, "I figured you would be here you whore." Krystal replied, "Avia what do you want??"