Chapter 44

(I is back and I think I've finally moved on from what happened.) 👍🏻

(SUPER SHORT!! ITS ALLY SIZE😂JK)
Ally's P.O.V.

We all look at Cassidy after Krystal left.

DJ-Cassidy what the f**k was that?

A look of realization spread across Cassidy's face.

C-Oh my f**king god I just said that to my best friend. What is wrong with me. I always f**k sh*t up. I need to find her.

With that Cassidy sprinted out of the room.

----------

Krystal's P.O.V.

I ran to the one place I knew would calm me down. It was a place that I found when I went on a walk with Cassidy, Alaina and Z. It wasn't far from the house but it was absolutely beautiful.

It was this hill that you could over look the whole town on. Especially sunsets or sunrises are beautiful up here.

Cassidy of course found me up here. I wish she didn't. I just wanted time to think by myself. I'm going on tour with the girls soon which means I'm leaving Demi, Z, Alaina and Cass. I just want time to think about what had happened in my life and what is about to happen. It's just one of those days where you just want to think about your life.

C-I'm sorry I said those things Krys

K-Yeah I know you didn't mean them. your just mad at the world for taking your parents.

C-Yeah. It just sucks and I shouldn't of taken it out in you.

K-It's ok Cass. Just chill out I'm not mad.

C-Oh thank god.

K-Hey Cass?

C-Yeah?

K-Do you ever think what life would be like if Demi never found me by the river?

C-I don't think I would want to know what it would be like. I honestly don't think you would be here if she hadn't of found you. You would've ended up killing yourself or your parents would've beaten you one to many times.

K-I think your right.

K-What about you? What do you think life would be like if your parents never died?

C-I honestly think I would be a lot happier in a way. But I love having you around everyday. I finally am able to call you my sister and it actually be true. We are both Lovato's and in a way life in beautiful.

K-Life is definitely a beautiful thing. No matter what your going through, you just have to look for the beauty in life and you'll smile. You think back to what people were thinking when they first made something we use daily today and you start pondering life. So yes in every aspect of life...it's a beautiful thing that we only get once.

-----

Yeah I know it's a short chapter but last chapter is next and then sequel sometime this week I think. 👌🏻 bye now have fun reading the last chapter.