Chapter 15 "Miami Show"

A/N: I'm changing the tour schedule around to where their is only 2 shows left. And the shows are just at the first place that comes to mind.Just saying. Enjoy. :)

Krystal's P.O.V

Last nights sleep over was fun and now it is the second to last show of the tour. Today we are in Miami,Florida. I was the third one up Ally and Demi were up before me.when I got up in the morning I said good morning to them and went to shower.After I took a shower I put on my Rock (music) inspired leggings,my Black Veil Brides shirt with my black leather jacket with spikes (kinda like Demi's) and my black Doc Martens. I started to put my makeup on and do my hair. I straightened my hair and with my bangs hanging over my right eye. My bangs are long so I only ever part them to one side hanging in front of my eye. I almost forgot but I put makeup over my cuts so no one will see them today. I also added some bracelets with spikes and my lovatic and BVB bracelets.After I was ready I left the bathroom and ate breakfast with everyone. After I walk into the lounge area everyone looked at me. I started to feel self-conscious so I looked at the ground and went to take a seat by Lauren since she was the closest on to me.

Krystal-"Why are they looking at me,Lauren?"

Lauren-"For one look at what your wearing...its so hot and cute at the same time. For two you have makeup on an you actually did your hair."

Krystal-"Wait is there something wrong with my outfit?"

Demi-"No...actually I really like it. I just didn't know you listened to that type of music."

Krystal-" I like a lot of music but mostly pop and Rock/screamo."

Demi-"Good to know."

Krystal-"K?"

Demi-"Alright everyone... we are almost at the arena so we need to get ready and 5H we are stopped and your makeup artist need you in your bus so hurry we are about to take off.and Krystal eat some breakfast while we all get ready."

Krystal-"ok."

5H girls-"ok."

The Fifth Harmony girls left and Demi went to get ready so I went to my bunk and got my phone off of the charger and texted Cassidy and had some breakfast waiting.

*1 1/2 hours later*

Everyone was finally ready so we went into the venue.We went into the dressing rooms but it was time for Fifth Harmony's sound check so I went with them. Fifth Harmony sound so amazing!! Wow....I'm such a fangirl!

After they sang it was question time.

A fan asked, "What is it like having Demi's new daughter on tour now?"

The girls immediately looked over at me... I kinda wanted to know the answer to that so I just gave them a small smile.Lauren went first.

Lauren-" I think I speak for everyone. Its really great to have her on tour. We've all personally connected with her on a deeper level one way or another. We all really care about her. If anyone wants to mess with her you will half to go through us and Krystal we are always here for you."

All of the girls nodded in agreement and I smiled at them and they got up and came towards me and gave me a group hug. Dinah picked me up and brought me with them and she sat down and put me on her lap. The crowd cheered.

Krystal-"Really Dinah?"

Dinah-"Yes Krystal." The girls and their fans are laughing now because they can hear us.

Krystal-"Don't you think I'm a little old to sit on your lap?"

Dinah-"Nope! How old are you like 9?"

Krystal-"No! Dinah I'm 15 about to be 16! I'm almost your age."

Dinah-"Well then! I don't care you are still sitting here."

Krystal-"Ugh! Fine."

The next question was, " Who are some of your favorite artists?"

Normani-"Beyoncé"

Dinah-"Same Beyoncé"

Ally-"Justin Timberlake!"

Camila-"Ed Sheeren"

Lauren-" Lana Del Ray"

Dinah-"Krystal whats your?"

The girls all looked at me.

Krystal-"Well I'm going to change it up and say my all time favorite band, Black Veil Brides."

Lauren-"Plot twist!"

Ally-"Who are they?"

Krystal-" Ill play you guys some of there music later."

They all agreed and since that's the end and we went back stage and they got ready for their meet and greet. Demi is already at her meet and greet and sound check. So I went into her dressing room and say downs and started listening to "Antivist" by Bring Me the Horizon. I love this song. After it played I hit shuffle on my Black Veil Brides playlist and took a nap.

*5 hours later*

Krystal's P.O.V

I was playing BVB in the dressing room when 5H and Demi walked it. They looked at me a little shocked so I turned it down a little.

Ally-" Is that Black Veil Brides?"

Krystal-"Yes"

Dinah-"I like it!"

Lauren-"Me 2!"

Camila-"Me 3"

Demi-"Me 4!"

Normani-"Its ok."

Ally-" I agree with Normani."

Demi-"Krystal its time for me to go on and your gonna go to side stage and watch ok?" 5H and Demi had smirks on their faces when she said that. I'm not gonna worry.

Krystal-"ok."

I go to side stage with 5H and watch Demi preform.After about 30 mins Demi takes time to say the next song. She introduces "Together" wait who is she gonna sing it with?

Demi-" Please welcome my daughter Krystal to sing with me."

WAIT WHAT!! I walk out onto stage and just go with it but give Demi a look that says 'I'm gonna kill you for this!'

We sing the song and I leave stage really quickly. Demi finished her set and we get on the bus and go to the final show in Indianapolis. Demi also told me today I am meeting her family and my new family tomorrow......