Chapter 14 "Leaving"

Krystal's P.O.V

We all had to get up at 4:30 today. Today we leave and Cassidy goes home and I'm really sad about it.When we got up we all went and got ready for a day of driving. But for cassidy she has school today. Poor her. It will take her till 6:50 to get back to festus and school starts at 7:30 so I hope she gets there on time or at least doesn't miss 1st hour,and Matt is dropping her stuff at her house after shes at school.After I took a shower I got dressed in my black leggings,black uggs and my Domo sweater.I made sure I had the necklaces with me at all times so I can give it to Cassidy.All of us wore stuff so we could be lazy in except for Cassidy she wore her black Skinny Jeans, a plain pink shirt from Hollister and her black high top Converse.By the time we were ready to leave it was 5:10. We all got our stuff and walked out of the hotel room and I walked by Cassidy the whole way.

Demi's P.O.V

I feel really bad for Krystal and Cassidy.They are so used to seeing each other every day and now they will barely ever see each other.I really hope Cassidy's parents allow me to be able to fly Cassidy out to see Krystal or the other way around.This goodbye is going to be tuff.

Krystal's P.O.V

When we got down to the lobby we had to wait for Matt to get the car for him and cassidy and for Demi and Fifth Harmony's Tour buses to get here.After about 5 painfully silent minutes Matt finally arrived. We all walked out with our stuff because the 2 tour buses were about 2 minutes away.I helped Cassidy put her stuff in the car. Once we got all of her stuff in the car and her backpack and flute in the passenger seat. We just looked at each other.We both had tears in our eyes.We both walked up to each other and hugged each other like our lives depended on it.When we break away I take out the necklaces and look at Cassidy and hand her hers.

K-"Turn it over" Cassidy did as I said and turned it over.She looked up tears in her eyes.By now we both have tears in our eyes.I help Cassidy put hers on and she helps me put mine on.

K-"Cassidy?"

C-"Krystal?" We both chuckle at that...we always do that.

K-"Please tell your parents thanks for everything they've done for me."

C-"I will."

K-"I'll miss you alot sis."

C-"I'll miss you even more sissy."

K-"I guess this is goodbye for now."

C-"Yeah I guess"

K-"I never thought we would be in this position."

C-"Me either I thought we would always live by each other but i'm really glad someone nice adopted you and that you get to live a better life now."

K-"Yeah but i'll be back you can't ever fully get rid of me" we both giggle at that.

C-"Thats very true."

K-"Bye Cassidy i'll miss you but i'll text you all the time."

C-"Bye Krystal and I'll text you right back or as soon as i can." We hug one last time and Cassidy get in the car and drives away. I watch her leave and start crying and finally turn back to the girls who were watching that whole thing.They walk up and hug me while Max and the bus drivers put all of our stuff away in the buses.

Demi-"Hey girls wanna have a sleepover on my bus?"

5H-"Yeah!"

K-"Yeah!"

Demi-"Ok lets go then." We all got on the bus and headed to the next location.