Provisional License Exam

• • • • •

Stepping out of the bus, Miku had a hold of her hero costume's case in one hand, while the other was resting on her school backpack strap. 'This is it, huh?' She thought, taking a quick breather and walking over to where the rest of the girls were. The gymnasium their exam was located at seemed quite small on the outside, probably because of the simplicity of its looks. The flood of students went past, all entering the many automated doors to get ready for the exam.

The sight of the countless different schools made her subtly more conscious than before, mostly hearing murmurs about herself. A lot of 'That's Kimura/Aizawa Miku' and 'They're gonna be tough to beat' and 'Wow it's UA'.

"Kendo, you're shaking a little." Reiko pointed out, noticing their friend getting some jitters.

"Sorry... Just a little nervous, that's all." She replied sheepishly, with a smile.

"You'll do great Kendo! Sometimes the nerves is what you need to push yourself and succeed." Setsuna exclaimed, lightly patting Kendo on the back.

"We'll pass." Miku simply said, having complete faith in all of her class.

"Mhm." Yui added.

"Class B gather 'round!" Vlad King stated, watching his twenty students flock over to him like sheep. "Just like always, I want you to do the best you can. Remember the training you've been through prior to this day and utilise every bit of it. Trust yourselves and each other. I know you'll do well. Everyone, hands in!"

With his tenacious spirit and faith, he riled his students up with pride. With his toothy grin, he watched as all his students put their hands into the large circle. "Go beyond—"

"PLUS ULTRA!" They all unanimously cheered, which made many students in the surrounding area stare at them in amazement.

Though the students of other notorious schools from around the country wanted to take this exam as an opportunity to take UA off it's high horses and show that they weren't as what they led themselves onto be. At the sight of Class B being in Nagoya for the June exams was a relief for many as they believed that the only threat from Class B was Miku. Which definitely annoyed Monoma, even Miku as well. She knew that her classmates were powerful, and that the majority were underestimating them. But the best thing about others thinking they were weak, was proving to them they're stronger. That's what she felt so satisfied about, hoping those who wronged her, were now in the wrong.

"It's nice to see you in high spirits, Vlad King." A voice called out from their right. They all turned around to see another group of students, in their summer uniform. Their teacher was also a pro hero, who Miku recognised quite well.

"And it's good to see you as competitive as always PhoenX." Vlad King responded in the same grit the female teacher opposite had. "I see you have your second years here."

"Of course I do Vlad, and I see you have your bunch as well." PhoenX replied with a large grin plastered along her face. Shiketsu's teacher was Ember hero: PhoenX. Miku remembered watching a video of her and Hawks teaming up to rescue civilians from a villain attack. Seeing the hero in real life, Miku was surely fawning over her on the inside.

Both classes watched as their teachers had a heated conversation, though it vaguely reminded Miku of the embodiment of Monoma talking to Class A. While the teachers were at it, their students slowly inched away from them. And who Class B assumed was Shiketsu High School's class president, had walked forward with a smile.

"I wish you all good luck for the exam." He pleasantly said, holding his hand out towards Kendo.

"Right, and you too—" Just as Kendo was about to shake his hand, Monoma and Tsuburaba had snatched her hand away and started to pull her away. It left all of them dumbstruck about it all.