Hot Pot

As she was getting changed out of her uniform and into her warm joggers, there was a knock on Miku's door, along with a call out for her. Putting the black zip up jumper on top of her brother's Christmas present, she quickly went over to her door and opened it. There stood Monoma in his grey joggers and oversized white shirt with a graphic on it. His hair in a slight mess because he just had a shower. He seemed calm and looked somewhat serious. But that's mostly because he was relaxed.

"What's up?" Miku asked, copying Monoma's leaning posture against the door frame, tucking her hands into the jumper's pockets.

"I just wanted to check up on you." Monoma plainly said, slightly awkward in his tone.

"Unusual for you." Miku teased, which brought a minuscule grin to Monoma's face. Usually, he would rebut what Miku had said, but he held his tongue this time. Noticing this, she shrugged and turned away, speaking as she sat down on her bed. Monoma went in, shutting the door behind him and placing himself against her desk. "Thank you for checking up, but I'm okay."

"Really...?" Monoma questioned, pushing off his leaning stance and making his way closer to her. Once in front of her, he bent down locking eyes with hers, before staring below. "Judging by how red your eyes are, I don't agree."

"Just because I wasn't earlier, doesn't mean I'm not now." Miku retorted, rolling her eyes as he took a step back from her and sat beside her. "I'm actually quite happy."

"Ahh, I know I have that effect on people—" Monoma complimented himself, back to his usual antics as he ran his fingers behind his hair. Scoffing at what he said, Miku pushed his shoulder, quite embarrassed.

"Oh, shut up, you idiot..." Miku said with a smile, as he chuckled.

Recovering from the push, he shuffled slightly closer, bringing his left arm around her shoulder, patting her upper arm gently. "C'mon, I know how much you love food, so if you stay here you're gonna miss out on the high-grade long-tooth grouper Shishida's whipping up."

"What?!" Miku retorted, knocking Monoma from her shoulders to face him, as she salivated from the sound of the fish. "There's no way we got one of those...!"

Once he was by her side, Monoma accompanied Miku out of her room, as she was both hungry and devastated at the same time. She kept rambling about the fish they were about to serve at a simple gathering was seemingly out of their minds, whilst making their way to the nearest elevator.

"Well, I too forget the fortune Shishida's family lives off of." Monoma stated, smiling at her justifiable reaction. "But with this we can assert our win over Class A..."

"Monoma! Rule one for tonight, no making it a competition. It's a hot pot celebration that Class A invited us to." Miku snapped back, before briefly returning her thoughts back to the hot pot that was pending in the dorm.

"Not for long..." Monoma mumbled, grinning while side-eyeing a clueless Miku, formulating every single comeback and retort he has for Class A. Despite being in such deep thought, she heard what Monoma said.

"What?" She questioned.

"Hmm?" He innocently replied, as the doors slid open revealing the gorgeous smell of food that was within their dorm.

In the common area was the entirety of Class B preparing for the hot pot. While a group of them were taking liberty of the food and packaging it, Yui was taking care of the three sofas and ottomans they had to bring over. Over by one of the tables closest to the elevator were the girls of Class B, sampling a single bowl, and gathering the snacks and two litre of juice and fizzy drinks they had to bring to their small party. And according to Kendo, it was a peace offering before Monoma wreaks havoc on them. Of course, it wasn't actually because of that, but they had a bunch of spare snacks they don't think everyone will finish, so they're bringing them along.