A vs B

• • • • •

"You moved quickly and in succession to complete one another." Shōta stated, holding a thumbs up to his four students, "Bakugou, you demonstrated great agility and attack power, which also worked well with the other three."

"You all had a very solid approach, given your predictions and fighting power." Vlad King noted, clenching his fists in slight let down. Even the fourth Class B team weren't able to look at Vlad in the eye - they were immensely disappointed in themselves, "However, you were too rigid and broke apart! You needed to be more flexible, like Honenuki!"

"Man, being compared lamely like that... I'm sorry everyone." Setsuna apologised, turning to her team with a regretful head down.

"No, let's carve this loss into our hearts!" Kamakiri exclaimed, trying to reassure his team to an extent - especially Setsuna who felt heavily burdened about their loss.

"Well, who would've known that he would actually simmer down and cooperate with the others?" Awase added, "There's no weakness for us to exploit."

"That hysterical and exhilarating, but explosive man was..." Monoma started, intensely staring at Bakugou as he walked away, his eye twitching in annoyance, "Rather amazing, wasn't he?"

"Monoma~ I'm sorry..." Setsuna replied, slumped over as she walked. "With one win, two losses and one draw, Class B can't win this time.

"Just what exactly are you apologising for, Tokage?" Monoma reassured, running over to her with open arms, "Our immature compatriot reflected on his actions and grew - it's a good thing. Although Class B might have lost the battle, we have not yet lost the war!"

"He's going real extra with this speech, isn't he?" Shinsou mumbled, leaning his head over to Miku while watching Monoma pull many dynamic poses.

"Extra or not, he's surprisingly good at them." Miku replied, with a perplexed shrug.

"Between hardworking students who never cause trouble, and those who get undeserved attention because they're conspicuous in a bad way, whose path is correct?" Monoma continued, before casting their gazes at the rest of the students. "Everyone is a side character in other people's lives, but the protagonist of their own lives!"

"So uh...? What about it?" Reiko muttered, judgingly looking at Monoma. "What should we do?"

"Don't say 'So uh...?' like that!" Monoma retorted.

"Like we said earlier, we could do something similar to Tokage's team. And most of us have technical quirks, which makes it easy to attack them while hiding." Miku said, "We also have five people so there's no point in having this become a melee fight, though that really depends on the situation."

"But when you look at this battle, do you not feel angry that he's so powerful?" Reiko asked. "That Midoriya's spooky."

"Spooky?" Shinsou questioned, looking at Miku and Yui with a confused head tilt.

"She means 'scary'." Yui explained, in a light mutter.

"Speaking of Midoriya... I'm gonna go talk to him." Miku told her team, before pointing randomly away, "I'll be back in a second."

"But shouldn't we continue discussing our plans together?" Shinsou replied, as she started to walk away.

"Don't worry, I'll be back there faster then you could say 'Plus Ultra'—"

"Plus Ultra...!" Shinsou interrupted, with a grin.

"I hate you~" Miku sarcastically imitated his expression, shaking her head. With a slight skip in her step, she swiflty went over to Midoriya and his team.