Curious

• • • • •

"The hot chocolate's ready! Ehh, Awase, Bondo, can you help me?"

"On it!"

"Y-Yeah! Sure."

Both boys had swerved their way to the kitchen, walking past in their warm woolly clothing for the winter. Helping out Pony with the bulk of twenty drinks she made, the two went around the dorm to hand over the freshly made drink. As Pony had made an entire pot, she had a large ladle to just fill the mugs up. As they serviced around, there was a knock on the door - which Reiko took care off. When she opened it, her eyes went wide and she shuffled away.

"Guys...! They're here." She announced, leading the five visitors into their dorm. Those near the lounge area, peaked over to see four heroes changing out of their shoes and into some slippers. After noticing them, they sporadically got out of their seats and crowded closer to them.

"With glittering eyes, rock on!"

"With cat paws, we're here to help!"

"Out of nowhere we appear!"

"Cutely, cat-ly, we sting!"

"THE WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS - off duty!" The hero team posed for all of Class B, as the class got giddy about their visit. Although not all of them were by the entrance, everyone in the dorm knew that there were visitors.

Bashfully excited, Miku also copied their ending pose, though it was more discreet and to the side of the gathering around them. Imitating the way they use their hands as cat paws. Seeing a fleck in her field of vision, she slowly turned her head to the right to see Monoma silently dying of laughter, pointing at her. Instantly, Miku fixed herself and stood as if nothing had happened. But she glared at Monoma for a second, which got him to stop laughing.

"What's with this lovely smell?" Pixie-Bob asked, as she noticed that Class B's dorm was more fragrant that Class A's.

"Mhm! Mhm! Like a chocolate factory!" Ragdoll exclaimed, sniffing the sweet filled air of the dorms.

"Tsunotori made everyone some hot chocolate," Setsuna explained, point towards the heated pot of hot chocolate, "Do you want some?"

"Ahh, no, it's alright." Pixie-Bob denied, shaking her hand with a sheepish smile.

"We insist! There's quite a bit left and enough for you all." Pony suggested, with a smile as she held her ladle.

"Oh, sure, why not!" Ragdoll exclaimed, agreeing to the kind gesture.

"They made hot chocolate...! Kota do you want some?" Mandalay asked, turning to her nephew who was stood to the side. Kota nodded his head lightly and Pony got straight to it.

Hearing his name, Miku moved around the crowd and saw him standing quite aloofly. As he was gazing around the place, he did recognise the faces of Class B, but noticing one of his heroes, he froze. When they made eye contact, Miku just smile and nodded. To which he turned away, flustered. She wondered up to him calmly, which was a different response to Midoriya's excited gesture. Seeing her advance, he resisted to make eye contact.

Kneeling down in front of him, she said, "Thank you for the letter Kota. I seriously treasure it, and I'm happy that you got out there safe."

"It-It's nothing..." He stuttered, prying his gaze from the wall back to her. Seeing her smile was a full one-eighty for him, especially since he watched her get pummelled to the ground.

"This will go great with the cookies that I brought." Tiger stated, handing Kendo the box of cat paw shaped cookies. Upon hearing the word 'cookies', Miku sweet tooth kicked in and she stood up curiously.