Awakening

After brushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose, he held his hand out, his palm facing Miku. It was his form of reassurance to her and she dropped her stance. He could tell she was irritated by the O'Clock comment by Rappa and he knew she wasn't going to be in the right mindset.

While Sir Nighteye worked alongside All Might, O'Clock was still doing hero work. It wasn't until a few months or years after the incident in Osaka, that he'd retire after his encounter with none other than All For One.

But there was still more to his deduction than that.

"Get 'em, Big Bro Rappa!" Twice exclaimed, pumping his fist up as his command for the copy of the Hassaikai member.

Drawing his fist back, Rappa had started to fire off his usual fast attacks at Sir Nighteye. Though this wasn't much of a worry for the hero himself - as Rappa got closer, with one swoop, Nighteye had caught Rappa off-guard and swept him off his feet. However, a part of Nighteye's suit did get torn, due to Rappa's fast attacks, he barely had grazed him. Reaching into his pockets, he sheathed out three of his high-density seals and flung them at Rappa's stomach. Sending the villain back into the wall and creating a crater, Nighteye was able to compose himself again.

"What just happened...?" A police officer mumbled, perplexed by the quick outcome of the fight.

"These are battle support items, high-density personal seals. They weight about five kilograms each." He explained, still in a crouch, "They go with my businessman appearance and are quite humorous items, don't you think?"

'They're humorous until you get hit by one...' Miku thought, as memories of her internship had resurfaced.

"'Make a prediction and move first'. Perhaps because I've seen the futures of so many, I'm able to do that a little faster than others during close combat." He continued, standing up to face Twice. As he spoke, the knocked-out Rappa had returned to it's mud copy form, "But I didn't predict this. I didn't think the famous League of Villains would support mere yakuza."

"That yakuza's useless!" Twice yelled in disappointment.

Without a second to spare, Nighteye sent the remaining two seals in his hand towards Twice. By pure instincts, Twice barely dodged the two, one hitting his ear and ripping one half of his black and grey villain suit. At the sight of this, Miku inched forward a little, with her eyes widening ever so slightly. She never knew what her previous captors looked like, so the sight of blonde hair had caught her in curiosity.

"Ouch!" Twice yelped, bending his back and clutching the side of his exposed face. In fear of himself, Twice had briskly dashed away. Chasing behind, Miku and Nighteye had ran but were instantly shut off by the wall. "Damn it, you bastard!"

"I didn't think the League would show up so quickly." Nighteye said, turning around to face the group. He then stepped closer to Miku, in a tone of slight warmth, "I'm sure you're just as surprised as I am about your uncle. But I'll let you know the rest after this."

"Rig— Huh?!"

Interrupting their conversation, there was a scream of anger echoing through the hallway. Sharply snapping their heads upwards, they felt a small rumble from beneath their feet. Spontaneously, the ground they stood on was now a deep hole, again, sending them further down the basement. Haphazardly sliding down the pit, they landed into a new hallway, regrouped too. Dusting off the rubble from her hands, another blaring scream echoed through t he stone corridor.