Tournament

Third Person's POV

"He's got a blank look on his face and isn't moving a muscle! Is this Shinsou's quirk?!" 

'To answer your question Mic: Yes. Yes it is Shinsou's quirk.' Miku thought, staring down into the stadium. 

"He didn't stand out at all, but could he actually be someone amazing?" In that statement, Miku had started to wonder about aimless things. She thought about the reaping benefits if people didn't know her quirk; it was the element of surprise and people would find it difficult to combat. 'Is that why Aizawa is so hidden from the media?'

"You're friends with them, right Kimura-chan?" Kendo asked, turning to her. She nodded but Miku kept her eyes on the match at hand, "So what's happening?"

"Well, from what's happening, Shinsou's using his quirk because Midoriya had answered him back." She explained, not really stating his actual quirk, "So this is going to go downhill for Midoriya... Only if a miracle happens."

"A miracle?" She questioned, and Miku nodded again.

"Yeah, it's hard to break out of his quirk unless you get hit. Seeing as it's a one-on-one, Midoriya isn't going to be breaking out of that anytime soon." She continued, leaning slightly closer to the railing, trying to focus on the match.

"Shinsou Hitoshi from general studies has gotten the better of Midoriya Izuku from the hero course!" Present Mic exclaimed, "Who would've imagined this?! Will the bottom really overthrow the top?"

"That's why I said the entrance exam wasn't rational." Aizawa stated lowly, looking down at the profiles of the two competitors. 'Is this why Miku picked him?'

"Huh? What?" Mic turned to his friend, not necessarily understanding his Aizawa's low mumble.

"Here's some basic data on the two of them. Since it's individual matches from here on out, I had someone compile it for me." He responded, more clearly than before, "Shinsou failed the practical exam for the hero course. Since he also applied for general studies, he probably knew that would happen."

'Miku also did the same. She applied for both hero and general, but either way she would've gotten in due to her abnormally high grades. If you put the two side by side... They thought the exact same just because of their quirks. But the one thing that separated them from the same path. That damned practical exam.' Aizawa took a closer look into Shinsou's quirk, everything feeling all too familiar.

"His quirk is very powerful, but the practical exam consisted of fighting faux villains. That gave an advantage to those with physical attack quirks." Aizawa continued, recalling how different examinees destroyed those robots, "Shinsou wouldn't have been able to rack up any points with his quirk."

'Hmm... Maybe... Just. Maybe...'

"You're lucky that you've been blessed, Midoriya Izuku." Shinsou started, staring into the lifeless boy. 'Miku... are you watching me?'

"Turn around and walk out of bounds." He commanded. Just like that, Midoriya started to take steady yet slow steps towards where he had came from.

"He's doing it." Miku mumbled, watching the green blob started to move back. Something tug at her lips, but nothing spread across her face. "This might end quicker than I thought."

"Huh? WHAT?! MIDORIYA'S BEING SO OBEDIENT!" Present Mic announced.

"Well that's one... interesting way to word that Mic." Miku muttered, turning to see the commentator box then back down to the moving blobs. 

'In the fitness test on the first day of school, Midoriya scored pretty low for the hero course, but even in tests where he didn't use his quirk, he did better than Shinsou. So if they fight normally, Midoriya would win. If he can just overcome Shinsou's Brainwashing... Well, either way, this'll end quickly.' Aizawa thought seeing his student walk closer towards the edge.