A New Agency

"Heh~ now, I guess, it's my turn." Miku expectantly announced, turning around to grab her gift for him. From experience, her gifts were always something sentimental, or something completely random. So, he couldn't really decipher what she would go for this time around. He knew how basic his likes were: cats and bikes. From the two options, he's got many of the same things, or anything along the lines. Placing it dead centre, equidistant from each other, she grinned at his taken aback reation. "Merry Christmas Hitoshi."

"Thank you." He said, dragging the bag by the hooked strings closer to himself. Prying his hands past the tape, he looked into the opening and was quite perplexed at what he saw. He already noticed that Miku's hands were slightly red when they walked into the rooftop due to the strings, but he thought that it was just from the cold, not from how hefty the bag was. There were quite a few pieces in the wrapping on top, having to remove it and place it next to him. To where he was met with something quite graphic. "Are you serious?"

"Merry Christmas!" She repeated with a smug scoff. He sighed and brought his right hand to his forehead, not believing what he saw. Staring daggers and pointing at her, he contemplated a reason and came up with a solution for how he ended up with this 'ugly' shirt.

"You better listen closely, 'cause this is the only time I'm saying this..." He muttered, noticing her habitual tell that she was about to burst into tears, laughing. Quivering a hum and nod, he let out an exhale through his nose, before ripping the shirt out of the bag, "I know you have good taste and fashion, so this possibly couldn't be what you bought for me."

In his hands were what Present Mic and Eri would personally fear, but something Shōta absolutely loved: Ganriki Neko merchandise. After the oldest of the Aizawa siblings suggested this shirt for his student, the youngest had instantly agreed with the idea. While staring at the shirt, Shinsou knew he got the better end of it because Miku wasn't that 'evil' or spiteful. He could've got a large sweatshirt that had a clashing colour palette. Luckily, it was more on the monotone side of things. After muttering "why?" a couple of times, he realised who planted this into his gift, "It your brother wasn't it?!"

"Well, duh!" Miku laughed, crying out histerically at his reaction.

"I even got you something nice..." He pouted, staring at her with a questionably and embarrassedly, "It's not that funny, y'know."

"Whatever... And I did get you something nice!" Miku protested, clutching around her stomach while rubbing her eyes. It was almost instantaneous that she calmed down, "Alright, I still got you that shirt, so I expect you to wear it at least one time."

"I would argue, but you'd come out on top." Shinsou mumbled, folding the shirt together and placing it in his lap, "One time and that's it. Promise?"

"Cross my heart, and hope to die." She replied, happily placing a closed fist to her chest.

At her small, childish saying, he shook his head before looking into the rest of the bag. He searched through what could possibly weigh the decorative paper bag down. Now, this is the actual thing Miku was anxious about. She spent quite a chunk of money on the item, due to it being new and of a sturdy material. Mentally, she's praying and wishing he genuinely likes this.

"What...?" Shinsou muttered, as a grin slowly rose along his face. Enthusiastically, he dug his hand right into the bag and tried his best to remove the box from it. Struggling as it titled, Miku giggled and helped him pull it out from the bag and discard it to the side. With a spakrling in his eyes, he looked towards her hopfully, "No fucking way...!"

"I thought you might want something proper after wrecking the entire sole, of both of your shoes, during last months training." Miku explained, warmly smiling at his reaction.