Mutual Respect

"GET OFF ME!!" Unlike Miku's previous matches, Bakugou was able to quickly flip onto his back and knock Miku's leg off. As he turned, he landed a kick to her side, causing her to stumble away from him and land closer to Cementoss. He was able to get up quickly and get into a stable stance. The sudden impact from his foot made her flinch and scuffle onto the concrete ground, but she was able to stand back up. But, she didn't just flinch.

'She blinked.' Aizawa thought as he saw Bakugou started to launch a blast from his hands. 

"BAKUGOU'S FINALLY LANDED A SOLID EXPLOSION! WHAT AN OUTCOME!" Present Mic riled up. "HOW IS KIMURA GOING TO GET OUT OF THIS?!"

It was the blast he sent to Kirishima – the one stun grenade flew to Miku as he saw her dodge it. Her back was towards Aizawa and Mic. Bakugou saw how she dodged away and felt an anger rise in him. He didn't like how she stayed standing. Out of the rising emotion, he started to send continuous explosions her way and smoke, light and debris started to fill the stadium. Thinking it was enough to knock her out unconscious, Bakugou stopped to let the smoke diffuse out and giving his hands a rest.

During the flood of stun grenades Bakugou had sent, they directly hit Miku many times.  The blinding light of the explosions were now ingrained in her mind. Worst of this was that one of the explosions had went to her head. It caused a 'calmer' version of what she felt after her match with Tokoyami, but it was tolerable. Her right hand went to her eyes, trying to cover her eyes and soothe the aching that started to occur. While her left arm covered her body to stop the debris from hitting her. The dark grey and black smoke started to move away, revealing Miku's trembling body.

She was still standing.

Everyone in the stadium gasped at the slightly bruised and dirtied Miku. They all wondered how she could stand after something like that. They thought it was over for her once they saw Bakugou's explosions. Cementoss had also sent a warning about stopping the match to Midnight. Shinsou, who was watching above, kept her eyes on the girl. His fists were clenched on his lap, observing with a disinterested face. But on the inside, the boy was hoping she was safe. When he saw her standing her grounds, he didn't know whether he was relieved or even more worried.

'HOW IS SHE STLL STANDING?! It would knock anyone out—' Bakugou thought to himself as there was a moment of a stalemate between them. He didn't think she would survive. He was confused and angry, but he focused on what to do next. He can't let her use any of her quirks, he knows he'll be done for if she used her time freeze. With Bakugou's quick thinking, he started to create explosions in his hands and yelled out his battle cry towards her.

It was too fast for Miku's liking, as Bakugou's latest explosion hit her and made her fall and tumble backwards. The sudden force made her land on her back and skid along the ground; she was covered in scuff marks and grazes. She couldn't see the blue sky she had hoped for as it was covered in the excess smoke. 

It was only Bakugou. 

It was only one person. But why does she feel like it was a group of people beating her?

'GET UP MIKU! GET UP!' Miku thought to herself as the final explosion ended, she flipped to her stomach and used her hands to get back up. Similar to how Uraraka struggled her way to get up from his last explosion. The crowd didn't like the sight but they were reminded of what Aizawa stated before, so they just let it happen. With all her strength, she stood back up, clutching her left arm that had a deep graze on it.

"Remember where you came from Miku. Maybe that'll help you.." It was words that All Might had told her before she went on to compete in the next part of the sports festival.