First Day

Aizawa's POV

I was sat at my computer, setting up for the first day of school, looking down the list of students in the hero course. What piqued my interest was who I was going to teach. I immediately scanned along the students in my class, not seeing the name that I wanted to see. Then I flipped the pages to see who was in Vlad King's class. From the very top, seeing the name that intrigued me the most lying on the fourth spot in class 1-B.

Kimura Miku.

From first hand experience, I never liked that exam. When you have a quirk that doesn't suit fighting faux villains, it's expected that you wouldn't score a lot. That was evident with her score being 17 points, even when she did use her quirk. It brought her to zero but she was able to build it up in those ten minutes. The exam only prioritised physical attack quirks which was a loss for her. It was just not thinking about the latter part of quirks that were powerful.

I think back to the time in February, the day of the practical exam. Under her application, there was limited information: her name, her age and it said her quirk was erasure. Which I initially thought was weird because the only other person I knew had erasure was my father – well what I was told by my mother. So I didn't really look into close detail about it. That was until she actually used it. When she used it on the top scoring examinee during the entrance exam, it look too vaguely similar to mine, it felt like she was a carbon copy of me.

Then came in her second quirk, which was never listed on her application form. Her time freeze. I don't know why she didn't list it onto her form. It's amazing that she was able to develop such a quirk but then again, this world is full of things we don't know about. It was a good thing she used it because otherwise she wouldn't have made it into the top four.

It's not that I don't want to teach the students in my class, definitely not. From what I've seen, they all showed potential. When I got in, I was lucky enough to be in class 1-A, heck, just being in the hero course was lucky enough. But she's in good hands.

I'm just glad she was given the same chance I had back then.

• • • • •

Miku's POV

Okaaayy... Turn right! The sun shone into the hallway, through the bodied windows to my side. Just as I came to the stairs, I went down to the level below. Just like Principal Nezu said, I took a left and walked along. I looked up, seeing the 1-B sign far above my head. I sped my pace and got the door within a few seconds—

HOLY CRAP?! This door is about the same size as the ones in the entrance! Do they get students this tall? I slide the door open revealing the plain white walls and lavender pillars that framed the room. I gaze around the room, seeing two people in the room. It is still early...

"Good morning!" A kind female voice chirped towards me as I walked in. She wore her ginger hair in a side ponytail and upon her face was a welcoming smile. She was stood at what  I presumed was her seat and held out her hand, "It's nice to meet you, I'm Kendo Itsuka, what's your name?"

"It's nice to meet you Kendo-san, I'm Kimura Miku." I answered, gently shaking her hand, she seems nice.

"I'm sorry if this seems so upfront, seeing as we only just met, but what's your quirk?" Kendo asked. That was something I was hoping she didn't ask... But I guess it's bound to happen sooner or later.

"No, no, it's fine. I uh– I actually have two quirks." I replied nervously, bringing a hand to scratch the back of my head.

"Wahh! Really! What are they?" She exclaimed curiously.