Anticipate

• • • • •

"Kimu! Awase! It fell off again!" Tetsutetsu exclaimed, holding the now beheaded part of the fake dragon. At the end of the spine, Monoma was helping Tetsutetsu haul it over to them.

Calling out to his two friends, who were painting one of the set pieces. Placing the brush into the pot of green paint, Miku wiped her forehead with her forearm, sighing. While he did the same – grabbing a paper towel to wipe some of the paint off his hands. Together, they wondered past the rest of their classmates and towards Tetsutetsu, holding the white dragon skeleton.

"Here we go again." Awase mumbled.

Leaving Monoma and Tetsutetsu to handle their previous job, Awase and Miku brought themselves over to the stage where they kept the dragon. Miku activated her binding cloth to create a small pulley system with the help of Awase. Quickly, they went back to help the two carry the dragon head back to it's body. With Tetsutetsu leading the way, followed behind by Awase, Miku and Monoma, holding along the fake dragon.

"Oh, sorry!" Tetsutetsu called out, halting their train.

"What happened?" Awase mumbled, looking around to the front to see a little girl accompanied by Midoriya and Mirio.

"Hey, you're Midoriya from Class A!" Tetsutetsu called out, grabbing Miku's attention in an instant.

"Midoriya...?!" Miku exclaimed, dropping her section of the skeleton for the three boys to hold. Taking a quick peak around Tetsutetsu, she saw the trio and her mood immediately lightened, "Mirio! Eri!"

"Surprise!" Mirio said, waving his hands, while Eri's actions were less obvious and quieter. Nonetheless, Miku appreciated their efforts.

"What's this, what's this? For you to be idling around in a place like this." Monoma interjected, poking his head outwards from behind Tetsutetsu. "You don't have any work to do?"

"I haven't seen you in ages. And you're outside as well!" She started and ignored Monoma, slowly crouching down to Eri - watching her shyly go closer to her. Comforting Eri with a smile, she complimented, "I love your outfit Eri, it's very cute."

"Thank you, Klexos." She timidly replied, though Miku and Midoriya noticed she was a little unhinged.

"Eri, are you okay?" Midoriya asked, worried about whether she got scared from the fake dragon.

"I thought it was the person that fell from the sky..." She replied, looking up at him.

"Fell from the sky...?" Midoriya questioned, while Miku mentally jogged her own memory back to someone falling from the sky.

"Ahh, you mean Ryukyu." Miku stated.

"Oh, are you ignoring me? You sure that's okay?" Monoma interrupted, noticing how both of them had blanked out his response from earlier. "I heard Class A is doing a concert or something. You okay with that?"

"This time, to put it bluntly, Class B's performance is going to be much more amazing than yours!" He declared, continuing his rant. Sighing, Miku stood up from her place to deal with his cockiness. But Eri lightly tugged on her ringed hand before she walked away - shifting her main attention to the little girl.

"What's wrong Eri?" Miku asked, once again crouching down worriedly.

"Are you a part of the play, Klexos?" She sweetly asked.

"Well, yes. But I'm not performing in it. I'm helping with the props, stage and set." Miku replied, which wasn't as extravagant of a role Midoriya had. So she really couldn't show anything off to Eri.