Meeting

"Well then, let us begin." Bubble Girl said, clutching onto her tablet and facing theatre coats room. "Those of us from Nighteye Agency have been conducting an independent investigation into the designated villain group know as the Shie Hassaikai for about two weeks."

"What promoted this?"

"An accident involving a gang of thieves called the Reservoir Dogs." She said, "The police wrote it off as an accident, but there were a number of points that didn't make sense, so we began tailing them."

"I, Centipeder, conducted a follow-up investigation." Centipeder announced, "In my investigation, I found that, in the past year, the members of Shie Hassaikai have increased contact with those outside of their organisation and other groups involved with shady businesses. Moving with the aim of expanding their organisation and increasing their funds."

"And soon after beginning the investigation, he was in contact with a members of the League of Villains." Centipeder stated, as a photo of who Miku recognised as Twice and Chisaki, were outside with a car. "Bubaigawara Jin, villain name: Twice. They were wary of being tailed, and I was unable to follow them. But with the help of the police, I was able to confirm that an altercation had occurred between the two organisations."

"Since the League was involved, they also reached out to Tsukauchi and me." Gran Torino announced, to the meeting.

"Where is Tsukauchi?" Kesagiri Man asked, turning towards Gran Torino.

"There were other eyewitness reports to look into, so he went to check them out." He clarified, before directing his attention to Midoriya, "Kid, I didn't think it would end up like this. I'm afraid I've pulled you into something troublesome."

"I don't think of it as troublesome." Midoriya retorted calmly.

"You know him?" Mirio asked.

"Oh, yes. He took care of me during my internship..." Midoriya explained.

"Please continue." Sir Nighteye stated.

"So, after all this happened, we put out a request for help in the HN—"

"You can skip that part."

"Right!" Bubble Girl said.

"Wait, HN?" Uraraka asked, puzzled.

"Hero Network." Nejire stated, before explaining to both Uraraka and Asui about what the Hero Network was.

"Even if they're from UA, why are there kids here?" Rock Lock questioned, who sat next to the left of Miku. "We'll never get anywhere with them here. The sun'll set before we get to the actual plan."

"Don't say that!" Fat Gum exclaimed, kicking out of his chair, presenting his two students next to him, "These two have super important information!"

"Us...?"

"I can't take this..."

"Anyway, I think I'm meetin' a lot of you for the first time, so I'm Fat Gum! Nice to meet you." He said.

'He looks really squishy in person.' Miku thought, with a tiny pout. 'I wonder how much he eats daily to keep his BMI up?'

"Oh, here's some candy!" Fat Gum had thrown out a handful of candy, which Miku did in fact catch and instantly hid under the table.

"We suspect on of the Hassaikai's main sources of income is unauthorised drugs." Sir Nighteye diverted the conversation back, "So I requested help from heroes who are well-versed in those matters."

"I crushed tons of guys back in the day! And then, at Red Riot's debut fight the other day, a type I'd never seen before was shot into Tamaki." Fat Gum announced, crushing the left over candy in his hand, "A drug that destroys quirks."