Desperate

"They haven't done anything suspicious yet!" Fat Gum stated, a little bewildered.

"I'm getting kind of worried, man." Rock Lock said, as they ran through the hallway, "Though I guess we have no choice but to keep going now that we've started."

"I wonder if someone leaked information to them. I feel like they're all gathered in one place for some reason..." Tamaki noted.

"If someone had, I think they'd be avoiding us more smartly." The officer said, just as baffled. "They should all be used to working together with one will already."

"They devoted their all to their bond with their boss and brothers. They might feel ashamed now, but that makes them out more importance in their old bonds." Shōta partly explained. "This commotion, Chisaki and the top brass haven't shown themselves yet. They're probably underground getting ready to hide or flee right now."

"That's now loyalty!" Kirishima exclaimed. "Forcing their henchmen to take responsibility and running away themselves isn't manly!"

"The more people he throws at us, the quicker he'll get away. Meaning we'll have less forces." Miku added, with Midoriya agreeing. "He doesn't care for them - escaping with Eri and those bullets is what he cares about."

"It's here!" Nighteye called out.

After a few more sprinting strides, Nighteye had come to a stop. To their right was a small dip into the wall, which didn't really seem conspicuous at all. Everyone surrounded him, watching closely at how he moved the base and plate away.

"There's a device here to open a hidden passage. By holding down these wooden floorboards in a specific order..." He explained, using what he saw with his quirk to press the wooden blocks in the correct order. The wide crook had clicked, and like an elevator door, "...It'll open."

"It's like a ninja residence! Right?" Bubble Girl exclaimed, quite impressed with the sliding passageway.

"If you hadn't seen it with your Foresight, we wouldn't have noticed it." Centipeder said, as they all stepped away and prepared to run in, "Be careful of quirks we haven't seen yet."

The door hadn't fully opened and a hand had clutched onto its side. Fighting out of the entrance, three more Hassaikai members had crawled out like a swarm.

"Bubble Girl!" Being the closest, Centipeder had used his quirk to grab two of the men. After a quick call, Bubble Girl had taken care of the man with the knife, instantly restraining him after using a slightly toxic and stinging bubble on him.

"Right, sorry." She calmly said, pushing the villain to the ground. "I'll make them stay here and not follow us. Please go on ahead."

"Let's go!" Nighteye ordered and all of them started to run down the dark staircase. "We're almost there. Hurry!"

Slowly, the dark stair had turned to grey, revealing to be stone. At the bottom was light, leading them to a hallway. Taking a sharp right, they were instantly met with a blocked wall and they halted in an instant. Ticking her head to the right, Miku had a pit in her stomach about this.

"It's a dead end! You sure you're not mistaken?"

"Explain yourself, Nighteye!"

"I'll go take a look." Mirio said, instantly stepping up, and taking off his helmet.

"Lemillion, wait! Your clothes might—"

"It's all right." Tamaki quietly reassured Kirishima. "Mirio's costume is made of a special fibre made from his own hair. It's made so it becomes permeable when he activated his quirk."