Eri

"How did you erase my quirk?! You're still blindfolded!" Kurono exclaimed, looking at her, shocked and intrigued.

'What?! I didn't think it would work–' Miku thought, pulling the makeshift blindfold off of her eyes, panicked. Seeing her goggles not too far, she slowly sidestepped towards them, keeping her gaze on Kurono.

Though apparently it didn't matter if she looked away or not.

"Her quirk, did it awaken...?!" Shōta quietly muttered, as he noticed her eyes shifted from the usual red hue to a yellow. Putting on her goggles, the colour shifted to nothing once again. 'Her quirks were powerful to begin with, but erasing someone's quirk without looking at them is something else...'

'The quirk enhancer... Did I get the wrong one?!' Kurono thought to himself, as he carefully sat up.

Casting his gaze on the empty red drug container, he pensively thought about the level of dosage it was. He knew it was concentrated to give a larger effect, but her Erasure wouldn't have changed that much - hypothetically, they recorded that the amount of people would increase and that it the person's quirk would be erased for longer after she blinked.

Slowly putting his hands up, he cautiously stepped up to stand, as a symbol of his 'surrender'. He knew he wasn't going to win this battle. If he did use the wrong one, these effects are way more than just enhancing a person's quirk for just a few minutes. It was way more than that. It would increase to multitudes higher than a normal drug. It was a replica of the Villain Factory's drug – limited to the 'Next-Level Villains' that terrorised Tokyo.

A drug that altered a simple Erasure to being able to erase someone's quirk just by thinking about them.

But even with his quirk erased, his hair were still tools he could use to injure them. For the sake of his own pride, he suddenly shot out his clock hand hair at them in rounds. Both Aizawa's dodged swiftly, avoiding the sharp edges from piercing them. Kurono didn't want to go down without a fight.

'We need to get out of this room!' They similarly thought, as they kept sprawling around the room, jumping to avoid the clock hands. Every new position meant that they'd try and attack, but without her staff, Miku couldn't use enough force to knock him out. While Shōta had use one of knives in his back holsters. Every time he'd lunge in to attack Kurono, he'd parry and try to slice him in turn.

"Klexos! Get out of here!" Shōta ordered his sister, while he had a moment of time to re-establish his footing.

Fortunately for Kurono, he was able to inch a slice on Shōta's wrist and knock the knife out of his hand. As Kurono was close in proximity, he ducked down and grabbed the knife. Without any hesitation, he ran for Miku who had followed her brother's instructions.

"Don't you dare hurt my sister."

Landing in front of Kurono, Shōta stared daggers through his yellow goggles and into the villain's soul. The redness of his eyes when he uses his quirk cut through into their opponent's eyes.

'Shit—' He thought, as Shōta immediately entrapped Kurono in the binding cloth and kicked him to the floor.

"Klexos, get going while the Trigger lasts." Shōta said after finally having some time to breath. With a nod of acknowledgment from her, he looked up at the gaping hole they landed through. "I'll deal with him, so go help Deku. I'll be up in a bit."

"Right!" Miku said, running towards her brother.

Creating a small platform with his hands for her to jump on, Shōta was able to catch her foot to lift her upwards. Using both parts of her binding cloth, she attached them to the bases of the surrounding spikes. With the remaining force, she launched herself over and to a small clearing. While this was all happening she tried to solve what she just did.