Sir Nighteye

"I'm sure you've been waiting to see him... Sir Nighteye." Shōta said, as he saw the doors that led to his room up ahead.

"SIR—" She hopelessly stated, as her speed quickened down the hallway.

"Miku wait!"

Knowing she wouldn't listen, he let her be. Matching her pace, Shōta and Midoriya hurriedly caught up to her. She was unable to stand the short distance apart from her and her mentor. She needed to see him, so she doesn't regret anything again. The three of them got to the automatic door and it slid open.

"All Might... Recovery Girl?" Both Miku and Midoriya muttered, surprised by his appearance at the hospital. Though it made sense in the grand scheme of it - they have worked alongside each other for many years.

"I called them, because..." Bubble Girl started to explain, while her eyes started to well up again. Until that one final push, she couldn't hold the tears back, "Sir was always talking about All Might..."

"Awata." Centipeder offered her a handkerchief and carefully comforted her. In response, Miku went towards her to rub her back and help dry her tears. She has never seen Bubble Girl this upset, even when she was tired. She'd always have this bright smile on her face which cheered Miku up when she'd go to the agency. Seeing her in sadness tugged on her heart and pained her heart. Miku did what she could with one arm and tight coiled it around Bubble Girl's shoulder as her form of a hug.

"Unfortunately, there's nothing else that can be done..." One of the doctors accompanying them said, sorrowful, "Honestly, it's a miracle he's still alive."

"There's nothing I can do with my healing at this point..." Recovery Girl added in despair, bowing her head down.

"I'm sorry to say this, but we don't think he'll live to see tomorrow..."

With the announcement, Miku's head had snapped towards the two, absolutely terrified. Sharing a glance with Midoriya, they both sensibly rushed around to Nighteye's confined space - while the rest also followed in behind them. Walking near to All Might's side, they were desperate to see him, holding tightly onto the railings of his hospital bed.

"Nighteye..." All Might woefully mumbled.

"All Might..." Nighteye's eyes creaked open, hearing his old partner calling his name, "You finally feel like seeing me on my deathbed...?"

"There's nothing I can say to that... I've done terrible things to you." All Might replied, scrunching his face mournfully at him.

"Nighteye! You can't go! You have to live! Hang in there!" Midoriya desperately said, tearing up. While Miku silently looked at him, unable to speak a single word to him. Midoriya said all she wanted to say. She was on the brink of another breakdown, just hearing the monitor beep.

The intoxicating white walls were surrounding her once again.

"Please, live...!" She mumbled, gritting her teeth.

"You humble yourself too much... I don't resent you at all..." He calmly said, looking at each of them. "Because all I wanted was for you to be happy... If you've decided to fight against fate, then I'm fine with that—"

"You should fight too!" All Might retorted with a grimace. "Please let me atone for all I've done until now..."

"There's nothing to atone for..." He reassured, "I wanted to change the future where you were killed, so I kept looking for ways to change it... But it was to no avail. I just couldn't clear away these doubts... But today, Midoriya showed me."