Obstacle Course

Third Person's POV

"Okay, here's the play-by-play! Are you ready to do the commentary, Mummy Man?" Present Mic reported, his voice was able to ring even around the obstacle course.

"You're the one who forced me to come." Aizawa bluntly stated, turning towards his excitable friend.

"Let's get started right away, Mummy Man. What should we pay attention to in the early stages?" Mic announced, watching the large jumbo screen of cameras and mini robots following the students movements.

"This part right now." He stated, looking at how convoluted the slightly narrow tunnel was. It was like everyone was rushing to go to the latest sale in a famous store. There were sounds of people groans, moans and shouting. Everyone was getting squished.

'Who's at the front?' Miku wondered, trying to make her way forward while also being pushed from her back. But soon everything around her felt cold. A killing gust of wind and and ice started to crawl up her, making her stay in her place.

"An ice quirk." She mumbled, just as she saw the bi-coloured haired boy run. She quickly turned around to Monoma and Tetsutetsu, but they already knew. Monoma had copied Tetsu's steel quirk and the two of them started to dig their way out of the ice. Then they started to break the ice around her two feet. But other's that she recognised from class A started to burst their way through... 'Damn it' she thought.

"Thank you." She said to the two boys as they started to run through the other frozen people.

"Don't sweat it!" Tetsutetsu yelled out.

'I don't know how I'm going to use my erasure...' Miku thought as there was more ice that was being secreted along the floor. She jumped a little so she didn't get frozen again and she treated this as an ice rink. Though it's hard, nearly slipping, she was able to glide along, Midoriya was in her line of sight. 'Him trying to run makes him look like a fish out of water—'

"Midoriya-kun!" Within a few long seconds, she was next to Midoriya, both were trying to stabilise each other. Midoriya was confused at first, but it's the best for both of them. They knew each other's weakness. Their quirks.

But once they were off of the ice, they sprinted for it. The two saw the purple balls haired boy get flung to the side, making them stop in their footsteps.

"Crap—" Miku said, with wide eyes, she instantly recognised what had hit him.

"Mineta-kun!" Midoriya yelled in panic.

"Targets found..." The faux villain spoke in it's robotic manner. "Lots!!"

"The faux villains from the entrance exam?" Midoriya mumbled.

"Obstacles have shown up suddenly! Starting with..." Present Mic's voice yelled out, as the audience watched the students being confronted by the robots. "...the first barrier! Robo Inferno!"

All the students in the obstacle course stopped dead in their tracks, staring at the zero-point robots that blocked them. Everyone started to complain on how many there were and how massive they were. But the people who have fought against those once already, we're trying to formulate a plan.

'Time freeze is my/her only way out.' Miku and Aizawa thought. She was looking up at the robots; she tried to focus her energy like she did during training but the other students wails were distracting her from her thoughts.

She opened her eyes and watched the boy in front, placing hand to the ground slowly shooting across his body. Within an instant, ice instantly travelled up the robots hand and the ice had trapped the robot. The rest of the students stood there in awe, watching the boy start to run through the legs. She saw Kirishima and Tetsutetsu starting to follow behind.