Festivities

• • • • •

After the meeting with All Might, the three students had different things on their itineraries: while Bakugou and Midoriya stayed to train, Miku had went back to the dorms. Before leaving her homeroom, she overheard the girls talk about how Yaoyorozu and Iida had offered the class to come to their dorms for dinner, in light of their first joint training. Not only that, but the semester would come to end when Christmas and New Years would come around. A casual meet up with all of Class A was something Miku didn't want to miss.

As previously exclaimed by Uraraka before, the dorm was practically a mansion. But with around forty students nestled in different areas of the same floor, it felt smaller than it looked. Scattered around the living area were different conversations and groups, a complete shift from the competitiveness from the hero training. However, even outside the training, their enthusiasm about their hero work was monumental. Even Komori took it as a chance to as Tokoyami about the infamous Hawks: Kuroiro awkwardly observing behind. One thing that goes seemingly unquestioned was the torture device that Mineta was hooked up to.

"Oh, Aizawa." Todoroki muttered, noticing her figure from across the living space. He wondered up towards the table, earning a quick friendly wave from her. "I see you're enjoying the tea."

"Mhm! Yaoyorozu seriously makes the best tea." Miku warmly stated, gently placing the cup down. "What's up—"

"Move over idiots." Bakugou interrupted, pushing between both Miku and Todoroki as he held his plate of beef stew and rice. Sitting at the table, Bakugou began to eat his dinner, whilst the two continued to converse.

"You know, do you think Midoriya is one of us?" Todoroki asked, completely throwing Miku off-guard after their small talk.

"Hmm, I'm sorry, what do mean by 'one of us', Todoroki?" Miku questioned.

"Like a hybrid. Midoriya has two quirks like us."

"Uh– Ohhh, I see." Miku replied, earning a hopeful glance from the boy, who nodded once. For both Miku and Bakugou who was eating beside the two, it was painful to listen to Todoroki's thoughts. Because, to some extent, he's right. But for purposes of keeping Midoriya safe, Miku quietly scoffed and lightly shook her head. "I wouldn't assume it. I don't think Midoriya has another quirk. It could just be another way he uses his quirk."

"That's a possibility... But all that black substance stuff wasn't there whenever we've fought him before." Todoroki delved into a lot of his reasoning, which Miku gave him an extremely questionable expression to. "He may not be a proper half-half quirk like ours, but there could just be another quirk that's part of his quirk— Oh, Midoriya's back, we can go ask him."

'You think too much for these things, Todoroki.' Miku thought, with a small grin, before wondering away from Todoroki, curious on how Midoriya might handle this assumption. Still listening in, Miku had nonchalantly sat down by her tea, not having much in mind for anything else around her. Slowly finishing her tea, she heard a light grunt from behind her. Perplexed, she turned over her shoulder, seeing a judgemental Bakugou who had a mouthful of rice.

"What...?" Miku said, furrowing her eyebrows and pecking her head forwards with the same attitude as him.

"You handled that badly." He spoke, scooping another mixture of beef stew and rice onto his table spoon.