Principles

"Hiya, Miku!" Mirio gleefully exclaimed, flashing his usual bright smile back at his lower class man.

"Hey, Mirio." Miku replied, smiling back at him. After the casual greetings between the former teammates, Mirio and Miku dawdled through the teacher's dorm. "Been a minute, hasn't it?"

"It has been a minute!" Mirio said, "I've been so busy at Nighteye's Agency, I'm pretty much there every day."

"Gosh... I miss the agency..." She mumbled, which Mirio heard loud and clear. For him, it was heart-warming to know that she was still attached to the agency. Even though he knew that she was doing great things at the Hawks Agency. "How's Bubble Girl doing?"

"She's doing great. She's holding down the fort really well!" He answered, bringing her over to the green sofa's pre-prepared for the meeting. They sat down on the same couch, continuing their conversation. "I'm not gonna lie, it's weird without seeing you there."

"Well, if I have time, I can always pop by...!" Miku suggested, which Mirio furiously nodded to. "I have some unfinished business there anyways."

"The door is always open to you, Klexos." He winked, throwing a thumbs up.

Wandering around the dorm after hearing the door close, Eri was curious to who had either entered or left the dorm. Going through to the bottom floor, she noticed two figures through the glass that led to the indoor courtyard. She couldn't recognise them at first, but she could tell from the blurry backside one of them was Mirio. 'Klexos?' She thought, taking a proper peak around the corner. Even at the mention of the name, Eri couldn't help but run over to see if her role model was there.

"Klexos...!" Eri quietly exclaimed, approaching the lounging area in high spirits. Peering around his figure, Eri caught sight of Miku, running to her full of energy.

"Eri! My lovely!" Miku called out, instantly jumping off the couch to scoop the girl into her arms and swing her around and bring the young girl into a tight embrace. "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing great." Eri said.

"Hahah! You two haven't seen each other in a while, right?" Mirio said, joyously smiling at how delighted both of them were.

"Mhm, last time was..." Miku pondered for a few seconds, trying to recall the last time she had hung out with Eri. And to her surprise, it was quite a while back. "Oh wow, the beginning of January...?!"

"Yep... You were always busy and doing hero work that you couldn't attend training." Eri said, pouting, before immediately switching tones, "But you're here now!"

"You got that right, Eri." Miku said, plopping herself down onto the couch with Eri in her grasps. As Eri scrambled out of her arms, she sat in between her two heroes, totally carefree. "I see you're wearing the outfit Mister Eraser got you."

"Mhm! It's definitely better than the outfit he got me the first time." Eri said, looking down at her warm salmon turtlenecked dress.

'If only she knew he didn't get her that...' Mirio and Miku thought, both smiling and nodding at Eri's claim. At the sound of a ding, Mirio was by the door in an instant, leaving Miku and Eri to continue their endearing conversation. Upon opening the door, two of his faithful friends were standing opposite him. "Come on in guys, we already have one guest here!"

"Miku! Eri!" Nejire exclaimed, dashing into the dorm once seeing the first year sat upon the couch with Eri. "How are you two? Good, good?"

"I'm great, Hado." Miku mumbled, warmly smiling back. Seeing Nejire's energy after days at the Liberation Army was certainly refreshing for the girl.