Gifts

"Miku, you ready?" Shōta quietly said, knocking on the door before entering. Instinctively, Miku had jumped from her seat, kneeing her desk by accident, and turning off her monitor so her brother didn't see what she was reading.

"Yeah... Just, give me a sec..." Miku mumbled, through the pain in her right knee. She curled into herself, waving a hand to shoo her brother away. Slowly, she placed her leg back down, rubbing the aching area with a grimace to her face. "Fuck... That hurt like hell."

After a moment of silence for her nerve ends, she got up from her leather seat to gather her things for the small outing. A small backpack that had another few tote bags inside for their shopping; a relatively warm puffed jacket for the cold weather; along with her wallet because she dang knew well that she might wonder away to get her friends something, while Mic and Shōta argue about clothes. Before closing her door, she took a final scan of her room to check she had everything. And after that, she turned off the lights and followed down to the bustling ground floor to where her brother, Vlad King, Yui and Kendo.

"You ready?" He asked, in his regular monotone voice.

"Mhm...!" Miku said, tapping every place she knew she would keep important stuff in. Looking at him and nodding, "I'm ready. Are we waiting for anyone else?"

"I believe it's just Tokage that we're waiting for. And we'll be off." Kendo answered.

In the Class B dorms, the unusual group were waiting for their final member before leaving to gather the rest of the ensemble. Once Setsuna arrived, together, the six headed towards the teachers's dorm to meet up with the rest of the faculty – minus Nezu and Recovery Girl. All in their civilian clothing, the four girls felt slightly awkward not seeing them in their usual work attire, but shopping for Christmas gifts in your pro hero costume would be even more awkward than just regular clothing. Despite not having their costumes, they still had a mission to complete getting Eri Christmas presents. Leaving Nejire, Mirio and Tamaki to look after her, the ensemble had left to the city gathering things to get Eri. The only trouble being that some of them didn't know what to get; subsequently, Vlad King and Shōta invited help from the girls of his class about Eri's gift.

Getting into the more bustling side off Musutafu, they entered the humongous shopping centre. As per usual, it was decked out with decorations for the seasonal event, and it packed to the brim with people browsing for their Christmas gifts. The large group wondered over to the side, discussing partners to split off with to get their gifts. Thinking smart about it, Vlad King and Hound Dog separated with the four girls to get Eri's gift. As much as Shōta wanted Miku to go with him so he didn't have to let Mic pick out the gift, she stuck to her homeroom teacher instead. While the four led the two teachers to a boutique, they felt so out of place. But in their eyes, it was like a father and uncle trying to get something for their daughter - both teachers were invested and want to get something perfect.

"I don't know, Kan... Seems like a lot for her." Hound Dog contemplated, seeing the amount of things Vlad had in his grasp. After a small debocle amongst each other, they ended up with two different sets. But the pair were still usure about whether Eri would like it or not - they wanted it to be perfect for her.

"What do you think about this, girls?" Vlad questioned, with a troubled look at the two items he and Hound Dog picked out. He called out to the four and they immediately flocked to their teachers' aid, taking a close look at the items. Between the four, they were just as divided as the teachers. While Miku and Setsuna preferred the hair piece with the small mirror, Kendo and Yui thought the hair pins and ribbons would be a better fit for Eri's long white hair. In order to settle the debate, Setsuna brought her phone out and video called Komori.

"Hey Komori, are Shio, Pony and Yanagi there?" Setsuna asked, fixing her front fringe in the camera. After Komori nodded and placed her phone far enough so they were all in the frame, Setsuna flipping the camera around to Kendo and Vlad who were holding out two accessory kits. "Great! So, which one do you think Eri would like?"