Class 1-A

"START!"  

Vlad voice echoes through the stationed speakers of Ground Beta, as we heard the internal buzzer get set off. Within that second, Monoma opened the door, revealing the empty abandoned hallway. We kept our defensive position up as we paced out way into the building. We observed the surroundings carefully as the short corridor led us into a bare empty room. We shared a glance at each other and sent a knowing nod to each other. Seeing no one here, the two of us went back out into that lone hallway and cautiously made our way up the spiral stairs near to the exit. 

"Should we split up?" I asked quietly, after going up two levels, there wasn't a sign of them anywhere. But it could all change.

"No.. Not yet, at least." He stated, taking another full scan around the destructed room. I nod in agreement to his response. "But we need to find them quick, the longer we take, the less time I have to use these four quirks."

"Right." I said, as we quickened our pace to ascended to the next floor. As I placed my hand onto the door nob, I heard faint muffles and shuffling. I placed my ear against the metal door, trying to hear anything else. There was small taps of footsteps around. I wrinkled my eyebrows turning to face Monoma.

"Someone's in there." I stated with a whisper, looking down at the floor, I noticed a miniature brown barrel that was positioned to the left of me. Before he could reply, I took that barrel into my hands.

"Well, let's go in and–" He said, pushing the door open, revealing a room with our goal placed into the middle.

"WAIT—" I interrupted as I could see a brick that was approaching his face, I pushed him out of the was in distress and threw the miniature barrel. 

It doesn't seem like a lot but once she presses her five fingers together, the objects she had just touched will also enlarge. Within a split second, the barrel that I threw and the brick enlarged. They crashed together, creating a loud clanking sound. The barrel and brick fell revealing the room, covered in Bondo's quirk in different places. I spotted the nuclear weapon stood behind them, also covered in the glue. But there was an area just above the weapon, free from anything sticky. I looked over at Monoma who I pushed out of the way.

"Monoma, go upstairs now, I'll hold them off." I demanded looking into his eyes, then turning to face the pair who stood in front. I could see him look in and notice the small crack in their defence. 

"Okay, just make sure to keep them distracted." He winked and tapped my back before running off up the stairs. I shook my head at his actions and stared back to the pair.

"Well, this is a sticky situation..." I joked to myself, knowing no one else would hear what I would say. I noticed behind the nuclear weapon were some bricks and some metal nuts and bolts too. I would've expected Yui to shrink the nuclear weapon, but it was stood there perfectly in the centre of the room. There's got to be something more. They don't know what quirks Monoma copied, they should be the most cautious of him, I would expect them have one follow pursuit and go against Monoma but they trapped themselves in this room. 

I analysed their movements, seeing Yui and Bondo reaching down to grab a few more bricks, was their plan really to just enclose themselves into the room? I felt my eyes twitch a bit not seeing any logical tactics that's playing out right now. I expect that Monoma is right above us, then he could use Juzo's softening, to soften through the floor. If they try use their quirks, I'll just erase them, pretty simple.

Which feels suspicious.

"Looks like you can't get us—" Yui stated at my calm self. I quickly took a step into the room, carefully placing my foot onto a non-sticky section.