Cavalry Results

She had to process this all for a second...

"WHAT?! YOU'RE HERE WITH ME?! HUH?!" She yelled out, similar to how Present Mic gets when he's startled. This sudden startle caused her to nearly drop the boy seated near her back, "Sorry Hitoshi-kun, no one has ever been with me in my time freezes before–"

"But what about when you said to hold on?" He questioned, finally getting some breathing space for once. He looked over at the clock, reading 3 seconds left, "Jeez, this is such a cool quirk."

"I could say the same about you." She replied, removing her two hands from Shinsou's feet, with the other two lowering him to the floor, "Well, either way the plan was going to be successful."

"Mhm.." He mumbled, trying to miss the pebbles on the floor. "This is amazing though... Everything is just, y'know, frozen."

'Oh my gosh...' Miku thought, taking a small glance at Shinsou's hair and what she could barely see of hers.

"Pfft–" She stifled a laugh, her hand covering her mouth to muffle her laughter.

"What is it?" He question with wide eyes, never hearing the girl laugh as much as this. He definitely liked seeing this side of her.

"I-It's just that— PFT–" Miku spurred out, before bursting out into a giggle-fit and clutching her stomach, "We look the same now!"

"H-Hey! S-Shut up!" He demanded with a faint flush, looking at the girl in disbelief as she was pointing towards her raised hair and his also raised hair. "Stop laughing!"

"So- pff– Sorry!!" Miku pleaded, unable to contain her light laugh. She was able to calm herself a little, realising the main task at hand. She grabbed Shinsou's wrist and started to usher him around to Tetsutetsu, "C'mon, let's go get them headbands!"

She carefully dragged him along to get Tetsutetsu's headbands, which Shinsou didn't mind. He found it quite amusing seeing her be so free in this version of the world. One where she can do whatever and no one will ever know.

As the two approached the frozen Tetsutetsu, Shinsou just had to take this all in. He stopped in his tracks, watching Miku wonder her way to take Tetsutetsu's 690 and 405 headband. Once she took off the head band, she turned herself to face Shinsou with a small smile.

"Hitoshi-kun! Catch!" Miku said, walking towards him and throwing the two headbands at him.

He caught the two and wrapped them around his neck, attaching the velcro. But the sound of her calling his first name took a little toll on him. She was the first one he's even entrusted with his first name, likewise for Miku. "That's 1,095 points, taking us right into third. Nothing too drastic."

"Yep." He responded, returning to their two frozen teammates. "So how do you unfreeze time?"

"You'll see for yourself." Miku said with a grin, helping the boy hop back onto the frozen teammates. "Wanna see how I do it?"

"Well, yeah–" He playfully poked the back of Miku's head as she stated the pure obvious, and just to annoy her. She raised her hand into the hair, causing the boy to stare at it in confusion, "Um, what are yo—"

"Just watch." She retorted with a smirk, she put her hands into a position to snap her fingers. With a small but loud click, the world resumed back as normal.

"Wow Miku. Impressive." He mumbled watching the crowd's voices instantly break through into their eardrums. The sudden break felt so deafening for the two.

"TIME'S UP!" Present Mic yelled out, making everyone stop in their tracks and Bakugou face planted right into the floor, following a splat sound. Miku and the other two from Class A lowered Shinsou down and onto his feet. Apart from Miku, Aoyama and Ojiro were confused and very weirded out.