1 . First meeting

Being the youngest prince in the whole castle isn't a good thing. You will have a lot of classes, a lot of responsibilities, a lot of stress gathers in this body.

"Your highness, the literature teacher is here." The servant informs from outside as a groan leaves my mouth.

Who likes to study literature...

"Isn't a fine morning, your highness?" The teacher asks while smiling at the young prince who was annoyed by the fact that he has to attend another class before his leisure time.

"Can we please start and finish quickly? I have someone else to meet." He asks politely, not wanting to let his father know about his ill behavior against the teachers.

"Sure, your highness."

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

"That will be all, your highness. As always, you have done an excellent job on the writings." The teacher praises the young prince who politely bows to the teacher and excuses himself.

"Is he here?" He asks the maids who were waiting for the prince to finish his studies.

"We have told him to wait in the conference room. He is there, waiting for you, your highness." One of the maids informs, the prince nods before walking towards the conference room.

"The prince is entering!!" The guard yells before the door opens in front of the prince and he walks inside the conference room.

As soon as he enters the room, a man bows down but he quickly raises his head and grabbed the other child who was looking around the beautiful vases and ornaments which were all around the room.

"Please, be comfortable." The prince speaks and he instantly eyes the child with the man. 

"Your highness, kindly forgive my son's behavior. He has never been to a palace before." The man bows down and forces the child to bow too.

"It's okay. I do not mind." The prince motions them to raise their head and the child instantly stares at the young prince who was looking at him already. The child blushes a little before lowering his eyes again.

"So..what have you bought today, merchant?"

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

"I see. I would like all of these and also those too and-" Suddenly a small cough interrupted the prince which drifted his attention to the small boy next to the older man.

"Please forgive me, your highness." The merchant slightly bows to the prince and he nods.

"Are you okay, son? Are you feeling bad again?" He whispers to the child who was still coughing.

"What is wrong with him?" The prince asks while staring at the boy who was getting red while coughing.

"He is very fragile. He had a tough time when he was born, he is very frail in terms of health." The merchant explains while rubbing the child's back.

"What about his medications?  Have you giving him proper medication?" The prince asks again, being a little concerned by the situation of the boy who is still coughing.

"Your highness, my family is bigger and I can't give him proper medication because I have to feed my family as well by my small income." The prince motions his servant who came running to him.

"Call the doctor." The merchant quickly snapped his head when he heard the prince ordered the servant.

"Your highness, you don't have to"