45. Villain Club

Hoseok gathered everyone who can not stand the Min clan and the king, he have a brilliant plan on how he can take Yoongi down and can have his precious one.

"My lord, the ministry is here." Hoseok gives a bright smile as he allows the guard to bring them in.

The ministry bows at the prince as he greets them wholeheartedly.

"Welcome to my humble place, your lordships." The ministry nods as they take their seats Infront of Hoseok.

"You have invited us to listen to your plan, yes?" Hoseok smiles as he nods.

"Indeed. I am waiting for one man, let him join us then we shall start." Everyone in the room agrees with Hoseok as he waits for the final man to show up.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / /

Jimin twist and turns in his bed until he jumps up, quickening in a sitting position while gasping for air.

"Drink this." Jimin looks up from the cup that was held Infront of him, his heart ease a little bit before accepting the cup, drinking the water slowly but he choked on it and started to cough.

He felt gentle rubs on his back as he tries to stop his coughing fit. Slowly he calmed down and inhales as he pats his chest.

"Careful, I do not want you to be sick, now do we?"

"Are you alright?" Jimin heard a chuckle before his face was cupped by two large hands and his forehead attached to another.

"I should be asking you that, my love." Jimin sighs as he closes his eyes.

"I was so scared...I thought...I lost you and..I-"

"Flower, it is alright now! I am fine and all in one piece in Infront of you. Do not worry about a thing." Jimin reopens his eyes and leans in to touch the lips.

"I missed you so much." The latter one did not disappoint him and kissed him. Jimin felt safe and relaxed as he wraps his arms around his shoulder.

"I am so in love with you, my Jiminie." Jimin giggles softly after breaking the kiss.

"I am glad you are home, my king." Yoongi holds Jimin's hand and kissed it.

"It feels nice to be home."

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

"My lord, are you certain that he will carry out the plan successfully?" Hoseok lifts his eyebrow with a cheeky smile.

"Are you questioning my selection?"

"No, my lord. But since this man has past crime and had been on red alert now, I was worried that he will fail to do so." Hoseok laughs out loud echoed in the hall.

"This man can fuck up other things but in terms of war and fighting, this man is the most trusted." Hoseok glances at the person who hung his head towards Hoseok.

"Can you wipe out the Min soldiers?" Hoseok asks with a serious face.

"Yes, my lord." The person lift his head as his eyes showed determination.

"I trust you on this." Hoseok smirks.

"We will start our task first thing in the morning, next week." Hoseok gets up and walks to the door.

"I can not wait and sit around being a sad soul."

"I need that beauty and I assure you will have your own needs as well."

"And.." Hoseok turns back to the person. He made a serious face.

"I trust you in the war zone."

"But .."

"If you try to lay a finger on what I want again.."

"Then this time I will not hesitate to kill you."

"I was keeping you alive for this moment and if you fuck it up.."

"Then you can say goodbye to your sweet life."

"Han Yonghyung."

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Jimin shivers as he shifts closer to Yoongi for warmth. Yoongi fixes the robe on Jimin's shoulder as he holds on to him.

"Are you feeling cold? Should we go inside?" Jimin shakes his head as he sighs.

"I am having uneasy feelings.. as something will go wrong.." Yoongi looks concerned and he turns Jimin to face him.

"You are just worrying too much, Jimin." Jimin sighs again.

"I am not but my heart is not staying still.." Yoongi nods as he holds Jimin's hands.

"I will do anything to keep you safe, my queen."

"I did a wrong move last time and that is why you had to come out from home and go to an unknown palace where danger was everywhere..."

"I even cost a life in there ...I do not desire to live like a King anymore...I feel like a failure .." Jimin cups Yoongi's face and kisses him.

"You are not a failure, my king. You are trying your best and I can see how hard you are trying. Do not call yourself a failure, love."

"No matter what happens..you will be the best king in my eyes. Forever." Yoongi smiles and leans forward for another kiss which Jimin allows as the moonlight falls upon them.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Sorry for the short chapter. Since this book is going to its end, these chapters will be big and short.

What do you think how will end up? A happy ending or a sad ending?