38. Maybe he is right

After making Taehyung and Jeongguk a couple, Taehyung decided to tell everything to his brother and he has a plan for his brother as well.

His brother, Seokjin has shown enough hints that he is interested in their new librarian who happens to be Kim Namjoon, the son of the scholar of the Min clan. Namjoon was assigned to Seokjin because he requested Yoongi for him because of his linking from the start.

"How did they meet? I never saw the scholar before.."Jimin asks, pausing himself from munching down on moon cakes.

"Seokjin-hyung used to visit this palace a lot when he was younger, Namjoon was the only friend of his outside of the palace. Hyung happens to be roaming around until he found Namjoon." Yoongi explains as he sips onto his tea.

"So, that's why I have a plan since Hyung has his interest then it will not be that hard to accept mine." Taehyung finishes, Jimin looks excited as well while Jeongguk is a little worried.

"Are you sure that he will not oppose?" Taehyung grabs Jeonguk's hands and grins.

"I am sure about this, trust me." Yoongi places his cup down and coughs.

"I have known Seokjin-hyung for a long time so I can say, he will cave in easily. If it is Kim Namjoon we speaking." Taehyung nods.

"I want to witness that!" Jimin chirps, catching everyone's attention. Yoongi sighs and shakes his head.

"Sure! Why not you-"

"It is not safe for Jimin to be out for now," Yoongi says firmly as he stares at Taehyung, he was trying to gesture something to Taehyung and he understood.

"Ah, yes. Yoongi-hyung is right, it is not safe for Jiminie right now." Jimin tilts his head, being confused like Jeongguk as well. Jimin pouts, bringing his lips out as much as he can. Yoongi noticed that small act but he is firm in his words.

"So, I shall return to my home now!" Taehyung jumps off with a grin on his face. Yoongi gave a small nod before turning to Jeongguk.

"Escort him home safely." Jeongguk bowed before getting up as well. Taehyung's smile grows when Jeongguk turns to him with a smile.

"Be careful! Take care, Taehyung! Come again!" Jimin chirped while waving at Taehyung who was waving back from the carriage.

"I will miss him.." Jimin mumbles softly, Yoongi almost cooed at that but he leans closer and pressed a kiss on Jimin's cheek.

"He will be back soon." Jimin blushed and runoff, leaving Yoongi to himself as he chuckles softly.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / /

Taehyung arrived at their palace and told Jeongguk to wait in the meeting room while he talk with his brother.

"Hyung, I am back!" Seokjin lift his head from the book and smiled sweetly at Taehyung.

"Welcome home, how was your travel?" Taehyung grins and sat down, grabbing Seokjin's hand before speaking.

"Hyung ..there is something want to tell you.."Seokjin nods, allowing Taehyung to speak.

"I...I like someone.." Seokjin slightly gasped but stared at Taehyung who looks red.

"And who might that be?" Taehyung bit his lips, he had never been this nervous while talking to his brother before.

"J-Jeongguk.." Taehyung was expecting that his brother will yell at him but he saw a weird expression.

"You like... Jeongguk? Jeon Jeongguk, Yoongi's general?" Taehyung nods and now Seokjin looks a little mad.

"Taehyung, you are a prince. You know you can not just like someone who is in the force of another clan."

"But, Hyung. I liked him for a while! I could not tell you that because I thought you will be disappointed in me.." Seokjin sighs and holds Taehyung's hands.

"I am not disappointed but you have to maintain your status as well. I knew that you liked Jeongguk since childhood but at least think of it .. he is a general and can be out for an urgent task anytime, do you think you can handle that if something happens?" Taehyung blinks fastly because his tears are covering his eyes.

"But Hyung .."

"I know how you are feeling and I am not opposing your relationship but can you manage this in the future? If you can then, I can not disagree in your relationship." Taehyung sniffs and gets lost in his thought before opening his mouth again.

"I can. We will manage. I know Jeongguk and he will never do anything that will be a harm to me. He is a very protective person....and a soft one as well." Seokjin smiles and pats his head.

"Okay, as long as Jeongguk keeps his promise and makes my baby brother happy, I am happy."Taehyung jumps at Seokjin and hugs him dearly.

"You are the best brother!" Seokjin giggles and hugs back. Taehyung breaks the hug and gives a smug smile towards Seokjin.

"What?"

"When you are going to confess your love toward Namjoon-hyung?" Seokjin turns red and turns away.

"What are you saying!"

"I know Hyung, you like Namjoon-Hyung, no wonders why you requested him from Yoongi-Hyung." Seokjin stays quiet.

"You can make a move by making him your advisor. You can excuse Yum-SSI because he is getting old and keep Namjoon-Hyung. He is smart and a scholar so he will know what will be good or bad." Seokjin bit his lips

'He is right...'

"Also Namjoon-Hyung also like to be around you as well, maybe he has some sort of feelings for you too." Seokjin turns back to Taehyung with a red face.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung nods aggressively.

"I saw it and he looks happy when he talks about you when I visit him! He surely likes you!" Seokjin blushed again and smiled.

'Maybe he is right..'

"So, what do you say, Hyung? Do you want me to help you out with this?" Seokjin nods a little.

"Okay! Mission: making Hyung and Namjoon-ssi a couple!" Seokjin covers his face with his hands, Taehyung laughs softly.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / /

In a dark room, only a few candles are lit up. A person sat there with a mischievous smile on his face as he finishes the letter.

'Send this to the king of the Min clan and make sure he gets it by tomorrow. I will not be listening to any excuses if it gets delayed or anything! I want this to be delivered as fast as possible.'

With that, that person dismissed his servant and sighs.

'Soon, I will be tasting something nice.'

The doors open and a beautiful lady walks in and bowed at the person.

"My Lord, what are you doing ...is a little absurd.." the person groans and gets off from his seat before walking towards the lady.

'And what am I doing wrong, my beloved?'

"This plan that you have thought. Making someone else's queen is not a big achievement." The person growls and grabs the lady's hair, making her scream.

'Do not teach me what is wrong and what is right, woman! I want that person and I will have that person! I do not care who that person belongs to!'

"But you have a queen already!"

That person throws her on the floor and yells

'YOU ARE NOT ENOUGH FOR MY THIRST! I WANT THAT BEAUTY AND I WILL HAVE HIM!'

'Soon.'

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Sorry for the late update 😅