43. Bad move

Jimin and the queen ran down to the dungeon and the queen send the guards away as Jimin quietly walks into the dungeon, he saw many prisoners there, most of them half to death. His heart ached again and he ran to the end.

In the end, there was a big prison and he saw someone was chained up there, once he figured out the hanbok color, he ran and yells out.

"MY LORD!" Yoongi barely lifts his head, his vision is blurry but he figured out the voice.

"J-Jimin.." Jimin could not hold back his tears and he heard the jingling of the keys coming towards them, the queen appeared and she unlocked the prison for Jimin, Jimin ran to Yoongi and engulfed him in a hug.

"Queen Min, we have to hurry." The queen rushes them as Jimin removes his robe and put it on Yoongi, covering his body while eyeing those injuries along the way.

The queen uncuffed those chains and Yoongi immediately choked her, he grits his teeth while the queen did not struggle to free herself.

"My lord! Stop! She is helping us!" Jimin tries to stop Yoongi but Yoongi ignores his requests.

"Lord Min...I know...I have done...you ..wrong...but ...please...forgive me...you ..have..no time...to sphere...please..." Yoongi calms down and releases her as he turns back to Jimin. Jimin was scared to see Yoongi's face now, he backs off but Yoongi grabs his hand, pulling him closer.

"How many times have I told you that STAY AWAY FROM DANGER!" Jimin shivers when Yoongi yells at him, the grip on his hand was tight as Yoongi was drawing his all anger on him.

"I am...I am sorry, my lord ...but I have to"

"I can take care of myself! I told you not to step outside and you! You came to the north! He is planning this to have you and you-"

' Well, well what do we have here. '

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Yonghyung eyes his queen as she avoids making contact with him. Jimin gulps down as he stood Infront of Yoongi, in a pose to protect him.

"I never thought the queen of the Min clan would be interested in dungeons before looking at the palace." Yonghyung chuckles as he steps closer but Yoongi stood Infront of Jimin and Yonghyun stops.

"Enough, I had enough of you." Yonghyung scoffed as he grabs Yoongi's shoulder, Yoongi groaned in pain but he kept glaring at Yonghyung.

"You have no idea what I can do to you now, Min." He leans closer to Yoongi's ear and whispered.

"I do not want your queen to see you being ripped off by my guards." Yoongi grit his teeth as Yonghyung pushes him back to the prison and turns to his queen.

"I have to deal with you now." He rushed to his queen and grabbed her arm as he turn to Jimin who was holding Yoongi in his arms.

"Guards, escort queen Min to the meeting hall." The guards came in and surround Jimin who hugs Yoongi, Yoongi holds Jimin as he does not want to let him go.

"I will not repeat myself!" Yonghyun almost yelled but his queen pushed him off and draw his sword from his waist, she points it toward him as the guards draw their swords toward the queen.

"I will not let you ruin their lives..." Yonghyung chuckles and tilts his head.

"And what are you going to do? Kill me?" The queen bit her lips but she kept a good hold on the sword.

"If it is necessary...I will do that .." yonghyung laughs as he steps closer to the queen, she backs off until her back hits the wall.

"How disrespectful of you, to point a sword at your dear husband." The queen gulps as she looks for an opening but...

Yonghyung was fast enough, he snatched the sword from the queen's hand, and without any hesitation, he inserted the sword into the queen's left side. The queen gasped as Jimin widened his eyes when the beautiful hanbok she was wearing turned red.

"I should have selected your sister than you..." Yonghyung whispers in her ear as she gasps for air.

"You are an idiot." Yonghyung pulls his sword back and turns around to the guards, gesturing for them to grab Jimin.

"Do not touch him inappropriately, if you do...then I will kill you all." With that the guards grab Jimin,separating him from Yoongi again while Jimin yells and calls for Yoongi. But Yoongi could not do anything because he have no strength left in his body, Yonghyung glances at Yoongi and smirked.

"He is mine now." Yoongi grit his teeth but he heard a sorrowful groan as he turns around. The queen was still alive but groaning in pain as she was bleeding.

"Queen Han!" Yoongi placed her head on his lap as she lift her eyes at him. She closed her eyes, the blood isn't stopping.

"L-Lord...Min.."

"Yes.."

"I am s-sorry..."

Yoongi was feeling bad for behaving ill towards her.

"It is fine...I will not let anything happen to my queen..." The queen opens her eyes and slightly smiles at him.

"You love him...so..much ..that's great.....I wish...I had that...but.." she coughs and blood comes out of her mouth.

"Do not speak! You will suffer more!" The queen raises her hand and gently caress Yoongi's cheek.

"S-Save him..." With that, the queen stopped talking and her hand falls, the body turns lifeless as she had a gentle smile on her face. Yoongi sighs and closes her eyes as he places her lifeless body down.

"Han Yonghyung...you will pay for this.."

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Jimin was locked in the meeting hall, he was panicking when he saw no opening to run away. While he was looking for an opening, the doors opened and Yonghyung walks in with a nasty smirk on his face.

"Welcome to my humble palace, my lord." Jimin gulps as he steps back when Yonghyung steps closer.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to talk to you." Jimin looks away, he grips his sleeves as he backs off.

"I even told Lord Min to bring you with him but he came alone, that was disappointing." Yonghyung stops when he saw Jimin had no place to go and was looking like a little mouse.

"Please...let him go.." Jimin requests in hope that Yonghyung will understand and let Yoongi go.

"Let him go? Why? He disobeyed my request. " Yonghyung leans closer, and Jimin turns his head away.

"Besides, having a beautiful queen is a crime as well." Jimin stared at Yonghyung with a horrified expression.

"And I just caught a beautiful prey. I am not letting this meal go away that easily."

' I will make sure I devour you completely.'

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Sorry for the delay! Hope you like this chapter! Let me know .