37. Let it out

The dinner is very quiet for one reason. Jimin kept glancing back and forth to Jeongguk and Taehyung, both were very awkward being with each other. Meanwhile, Yoongi almost finished with his meal until he saw no one has touched a single grain of rice after Jeongguk came. He turns to Jimin who looked super interested while biting his chopsticks. So, he had to cut this tension, Yoongi fake coughed and that caught everyone's attention except Jimin.

"My Lord is there any topic you wanted to talk about then we can talk later," Jeongguk says while glancing at Taehyung who looked a little pissed by that.

"No, I do not have any topic to talk but I do want you to join us since we have a guest." Taehyung nods.

"Please accept my apologies, but I think I am feeling like disturbing the din-"

"Can you stop talking and eat!" Taehyung suddenly exclaimed as he slammed his hands. Both Yoongi and Jeongguk got scared by that while Jimin blinked before looking at Yoongi.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi sighs before smiling.

"Yes, your food is getting cold." Jimin looks down and pouts, he picks up his food and munches away while forgetting that others are here as well.

"I need some fresh air, enjoy your meal." Taehyung gets up and excuses himself. Jeongguk looks a little relaxed but sad at the same time. Yoongi notices that but his attention soon was grabbed by Jimin. He accidentally spilled the soup on his clothes and a small whine leaves his mouth.

"Ah, be more careful. Let's go and change your clothes." Yoongi instructs before he gets up Jeongguk gets up as well.

"Oh, no. Stay here or better go and check on Taehyung. Do not let him catch a cold, okay?" Yoongi says before leaving with Jimin.

Jeongguk was confused but he decided to stay behind because he do not want to bother the guest. But deep down inside, he wants to talk to the prince and ask why he looks so sad...

"I am..afraid.." Jeongguk sighs, lowering his head while being embarrassed about his this side.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Taehyung stood by the garden that was beautifully organized by Jimin, small white flowers have bloomed as the soft breeze gently tugs them. A long sigh leaves Taehyung's mouth as he feels a little chill on his body. He turns around to leave but stops. He wasn't expecting him to show up but he did and it looks like those romantic novels that his brother used to read when he was younger.

"Taehyung-Hyung.." Taehyung looks away, pretending that he does not have any interest to talk to this person. He moves and passes by but that person grabbed his hand.

"I am sorry." Taehyung stops and his tears are on the edge now.

"W-Why?" A sigh left from the latter one.

"For being so protective of my feelings." Taehyung bit his lips and turns back, his eyes glistening in the moonlight as he gaze into those big round, brown orbs.

"You can express and share anything with me...you know that, right?" Taehyung steps closer and cups the latter's face.

"Jeongguk?" Jeongguk holds Taehyung's hands and sniffs them. Taehyung slightly giggled by that.

"You muscle bunny.." Jeongguk chuckled but he stopped and gaze into Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung felt shy because of this sudden intimacy.

"Hyung .." Taehyung gulps but nods because his voice became dry.

"I have to tell you something..." Taehyung's heart is pounding by now because he has a 50-50 chance here, either Jeongguk is going to say he likes him back or the other one.