25. Red strings of faith

After the meeting, the ministers left the palace with their heads hung low and disappointed in every point.

Only the royal guards, the general, Jimin, and the king were in the throne room. Yoongi kept staring at Jimin until he can't hold himself back.

"Jeongguk." Jeongguk immediately bowed at Yoongi while responding to him.

"Can you leave us alone? Tell the guards to leave as well." Jeongguk bows and leaves while Jimin was watching how the door shuts in front of him.

"Jimin." Jimin feels a shiver going down his spine when Yoongi called his name. He turned around to see Yoongi leaning onto his hand while gesturing him to go closer. He obeyed and stood in front of Yoongi, the scenes of last night flashed in front of Jimin's eyes as he turns red.

"Why are you so red? Are you in pain?" Yoongi looks concerned about the boy because he is sure he went slow and gentle with him, he made sure not to hurt him for the first time.

"No, my lord. I am fine." Yoongi releases a relief sigh before grabbing Jimin's hand, pulling him down to his lap, and locking him in his arms.

"Is there something bothering you, petal?" Jimin hesitate but he let it loose, he leans in and kissed Yoongi's lips. He wanted to kiss them from the morning but now it is the time. Yoongi didn't disappoint him and hold Jimin's face to deepen the kiss to the point where they can't breathe and broke off.

Jimin pants slightly while a string of saliva connects to their lips. Yoongi had a satisfying smile on his face as he looks around Jimin. He was wearing a pretty hanbok which suits him well, hair nearly tied behind with a ribbon, a soft make-up on his face, pretty pearl earrings on his ears.

In short, breathtaking.

"My lord...why are you pushing this to the minister...they look so uncomfortable about it.." Jimin asked about the sudden marriage because he needs to know why yoongi is so desperate lately.

"After tasting how amazing you are last night, anyone will go crazy to marry you to taste you more." Jimin blushed when Yoongi replied so shamelessly.

"You could do that...even way...if you wanted to.." Yoongi smirked.

"Is it a green flag for me to explore your gorgeous body once again?" Jimin shyly nods as he covers his face in his hands.

"Did you enjoy it, petal? Was I good? Did I hurt you at any point?" Jimin shook his head.

"You were amazing, my lord. I couldn't believe you can be this gentle with me. It felt like I was in heaven for real." Jimin hugs the other to hide his red face.

"I'm glad that my beautiful flower liked me. I can't wait to have you scream my name again." Jimin grips onto Yoongi's robe.

"Don't say it that way, my lord.." Yoongi chuckled softly while caressing Jimin's back.

"I want to be shameless with you." Jimin buries his face into Yoongi's shoulder as they sat there, enjoying each other's company.

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /   /  /  /  /

"So, you have finally told Jimin about your decision?" The queen asks her son who was visiting her like always. They have promised to share a meal before the Queen moves to her palace to live in peace for the rest of her life.

"Yes, I have." She smiles at her son. She has always supported her son in anything and she supports him still now.

"I hope he will accept your proposal as well. He is such a good child." Yoongi looked down, trying to hide his blushing face.