22. We are meant to be

Later that night, the doctor came by and prescribed Jimin to have bed rest for three days, and in these three days, he can't move or do any activities which will make his body tired.

"The fever is common since he was in emotional stress and that's why his body couldn't handle the stress much and then the fever occurred. This is normal, your highness. If he takes proper meal and rest then he will be fine and dandy again." The doctor finishes as he arranges the medicines besides the bed.

"He will take these medicines, for now, my lord." He bows to Yoongi who kept swirling Jimin's hair.

"Will he be okay after he takes proper rest?" Yoongi asks because he is afraid to lose Jimin.

"Yes, my lord. But it also depends on him. He should not take any stress, stress will make it worse for him. Emotionally and physically." Yoongi nods before sighing.

"Thank you for your time, doctor." Seokjin slightly bowed as the doctor packs up to leave.

"Ah and one more thing, my lord." Yoongi looks up at the doctor.

"Hm?"

"His eating habit should change. He needs to eat more protein since he is as thin as a leaf." Yoongi looks back at Jimin who is asleep now.

"Yes, I understand. Thank you. You may leave now." The doctor bows before leaving. Seokjin stood there until he heard footsteps coming towards them. He turned to see the Queen is walking towards him with her maid behind her. Seokjin immediately bowed to her as she gave him a soft smile before entering the chamber.

"What happened to him..." She asked as soon as she saw Jimin. Yoongi looked up and slightly bowed to her.

"Is he okay? Is it a big matter?" She asked while sitting beside Jimin's head and runs her hand into his soft hair.

"It is not that big, mother. He is just...stressed out of something." The Queen sighs and started at Jimin.

"Poor boy, how much does he need to suffer in his blooming age." Yoongi bit his lips and gets up.

"I will take my leave, for now, mother. Please take care of him for me. I will come back." With that Yoongi bows and exits the room, can't bear to see Jimin like that.

"Where are you heading?" Seokjin stops Yoongi on his way.

"You should leave as well. I will tell the guards to-"

"I won't leave until I find out what happened between Taehyung and Jimin." Yoongi tiredly looked at Seokjin and gives up since he can't win against the older.

"Let's... let's grab a drink, Hyung." Yoongi offers, waiting for Seokjin's answer. Seokjin sighs and nods.

"Let's go."

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Jimin woke up slightly and coughed, his throat was dry and his head was spinning.

"Jiminie..are you waking up now?" Jimin opens his eyes more to see the Queen staring at him with a worried face.

"M-My..la-lady.." The queen stops Jimin to get up and lays him back, she reaches for the glass and pours water for him.

"Here, drink this." Jimin slightly sips onto the cup but his cough made it difficult for him. Then he noticed Yoongi's robe in front of him.

"Wh-Where is..." The Queen smiled and touched Jimin's forehead.

"You are still burning." Jimin tried to keep his eyes open but the fever took control of his body and he fell on the pillow.

The queen sighs and requests the maid to change the water for Jimin. She is worried like Jimin is her son and she can't bear the fact that a simple fever can make him so weak.