23 . Can you be mine?

Three weeks later

Jimin's health is better than before and he has returned to his daily works which is helping around the palace. He visits his family now and then, he's grandfather has passed away but instead of crying, he spends his whole day at the temple near the palace. He wants his grandfather to rest in peace and don't have to worry about their family, for now, he believes in God so that's why he tackled it very easily than the rest of his family. Yoongi also send his condolences to Jimin's family and even visited later on.

Yoongi had his handful of work and the ministries are adding pressure for his marriage. They are trying to push their daughter to Yoongi because of their advantage.

"My lord, if you don't mind then..should I arrange a night with my daughter? I can assure you that she can make you-".

"Can you all stop! I had enough of your damn advice and pushing your daughters on me!" The ministers lowered their heads in shame.

"I have already decided who will be my queen so stop with your tactics!" Yoongi yelled and rushed out from the throne room to get some fresh air.

He heard squeals coming from the garden which Jimin created. Yoongi named that garden as 'Lost Garden' where every soul can rest and relax.

He walked over to the garden to find, Jimin playing with the maid and servants' kids. The queen was also there, watching over them. Jimin looked so happy while playing with kids that a small smile appeared on Yoongi's face immediately. He walked closer to make his presence known which was first noticed by his mother.

"Yoongi-ah." She calls and gestures him to come forward to her. She smiled and looked back at Jimin before holding Yoongi's shoulder.

"I know there's a lot of pressure on you, son. But I have a request to make." Yoongi allows his mother to speak.

"What have you thought about Jimin? When are you going to tell him?" Yoongi never have doubted his feelings but now, he looks nervous because the step he is going to take now will be either a serious one or a dangerous one.

"I thought of telling him on the full moon in this month." The queen smiled and strokes Yoongi's cheek.

"Just know this, I am proud of you." Yoongi smiled at his mother. He heard footsteps coming from his back and he turned around to see Jimin, smiling at him.

"Oh, Jimin. Are you done playing?" Jimin nods when the queen asked the question.

"Yes, my lady. The kids are tired, so I have sent them home." He walks to Yoongi, his arm slightly brushed against Yoongi's before standing beside him.

"Lovely. Now, excuse me, I have some lady stuff to do. You two talk, okay?" The queen excuses herself and leaves the boys alone.

Jimin shyly glancing at Yoongi who was staring at Jimin with a soft, gentle look.

"What is the matter, my lord?" Jimin asked innocently while twirling his hair.

"Nothing, just admiring the beauty in front of me." Jimin blushed at Yoongi's statement.

"Is there something on your mind, my lord?" Jimin asked again.