16 . New palace

The next few days were hectic for Yoongi, after his father's death...he was the one who can do official orders and tasks.

And the ministers were the pain in his ass. They were always persuading him to take the throne and all but Yoongi wasn't ready and he knows that.

But all of this washes away when he sees that Jimin waits for him every night to have a meal together. That's the only time they can be with each other and spend time.

"Your highness! You are back!" Jimin chirps as he welcomes Yoongi who smiled at the younger before ordering the maids and servants to leave them.

"They have prepared a lot again." Jimin pouts as he helps Yoongi to take his robe so that he can be comfortable.

"It was Mother's order to make meals like this." Jimin giggles before hanging the robe and uncovering the meal for them.

"The Queen must be worried for you, my Lord. That's why she has ordered to make such a big meal every time. " Yoongi chuckles.

"She is worried about you. She complained that you got skinner." Jimin gasped before looking at him, even under his clothes.

"I did not!" Yoongi laughs as he munches on the food.

"Mother's eyes are different." Jimin smiled and digs in before getting onto another topic.

Later that night when they almost going to sleep, a mischievous thought crossed Yoongi's mind and he acted as he thought.

Jimin was spreading out the bed while his back facing Yoongi, Yoongi slowly hovered over him, resting one of his hands on Jimin's waist and supporting himself with another.

"My lord..." Jimin calls but Yoongi gently nibbles on Jimin's ear and then slowly pulled out the hairpin from Jimin's hair. Jimin's hair flawlessly sprinted out as Yoongi's fingers wrapped around Jimin's hanbok's string.

They haven't been in this kind of position before so both of them are surprised and excited to see how the other will react.

"Jimin...there's something to tell you."  Jimin slightly turns to see Yoongi's face.

"What is it?" Yoongi gestures to Jimin to sit down and face him, Jimin obeyed and sat in front of Yoongi to listen like a good boy.

"I want to take you somewhere tomorrow. And we may stay there for a day." Jimin nods as he understands what Yoongi is trying to say.

"And when are we leaving tomorrow?" Yoongi smiles and holds Jimin's face to kisses all over his face.

"Afternoon." Jimin giggles and nods.

"Okay, I will prepare things in the morning. Now, let's sleep. I'm so tired." Yoongi gives him a nod and tackles him down. Both of them giggles before slowly leaning for a kiss and later on smiled at each other as they drift off to sleep.

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /   /  /  /  /

The next day was as usual for Jimin, he had nothing much other than doing his work and help around others. He discovered a temple a few steps away from his chamber and it was the temple of the palace but he has never seen that until he discovered it a few days ago.

He talked with the monk who lives there about the temple and all. The monk was nice to Jimin who got attached to the temple easily. He had a request to make towards the prince for letting him spend time in the temple. Jimin had been attached to these things because of his grandmother.

Later on, the said time to leave for somewhere as the prince said came.

Yoongi finished his work and told his mother that he will be going out for a day. His servant has prepared some essential items for him and he persuades to meet Jimin before they leave.