41. The bait

'My, my what we have here.. '

Yonghyung narrows his eyes as he glanced at Yoongi and his wife from time to time. He smirks and walks toward his wife who stepped back and head held down in fear.

Yoongi on the other hand glared at Yonghyung who still had the same smile from before. He hates his smile and he was planning to escape this place but he witnessed something that boiled his blood.

Yonghyung slapped his wife who hopelessly fell, holding her cheek. Yonghyung turns to Yoongi who already formed a fist to hit Yonghyung for such a crime. Yonghyung laughed and pat Yoongi's shoulder.

"Sorry about my wife, she acted so inconveniently in Infront of you, my Lord. Please forgive her attitude. " Yoongi glanced at the poor woman who got up while holding her cheek still, but she made eye contact with him as well and those eyes were telling him to escape this place quickly.

"Shall we play some chess?" Yoongi wanted to oppose that proposal but he felt a sharp object behind his back.

"Do not act like a hero today, lord Min." Yoongi cursed under his breath as he was taken hostage now.

' Jimin, do not do something reckless ..'

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Jimin could not sleep peacefully at night and was awake until he felt tired and closed his eyes for a few minutes. But he was awake quickly when he heard the door knock, he jolted up and pulled his clothes to answer it.

"Come in."

Jeongguk bowed at him and stared at him for a bit, Jimin got shy and tried to avoid eye contact with Jeongguk. Jeonnguk started to search for something and he pulled out a letter. He held the letter for Jimin who looked confused, Yoongi has told him that if any letter arrives then he can not look into it because Yoongi is the one to handle those.

"But my king is not-"

"It is for you, my Lord."

Jimin hesitate to take the letter, it was the same as the letter that Yoongi received. He was scared to read it but he has to, he gulped down the saliva that was building in his mouth before ripping the top. But he couldn't look into it because they heard some loud sounds coming from outside.

"I will check it out, please stay inside." Jimin nods as Jeongguk runs out and Jimin gripped the letter tightly but he was determined to read it. So, he...

Jeongguk ran down the hallway and saw an unexpected guest. He bowed as soon as their eyes met, the latter one pulled his sleeves from the servant and proceed to walk towards Jeongguk

"Where is Jimin?" Jeongguk kept his head down, refusing to lift it but he had to look at this guest.

"He is in his chamber. But this is unexpected of you, lord Jung." Hoseok rolled his eyes and tries to pass Jeongguk but Jeongguk blocks his path.

"What?"

"The queen has not woken up properly. I suggest you wait for him in the hall room, my Lord." Hoseok grits his teeth and grabs Jeongguk s collar.

"This is urgent! I have to meet him!" Jeongguk stood there, staring at Hoseok with a surprised look. He has never seen Hoseok being this worried for someone.

"What are you talking about .."

"Please, Jeongguk. I have to see him." Jeongguk could not protest and told him to wait. Hoseok knew something sure but what it is, that is the question.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / /

' Is he still breathing? '

' Yes, my Lord. '

' Great, we need him alive. '

Yoongi lift his head to see a shadow figure coming toward him and he can only see the shoes before he got pulled up to look at the person.

"My, lord Min, are you enjoying our hospitality? Is there any lack?" A crazy smile cracked on Yonghyun's face as he checks Yoongi's face,blood dripping from the side of his head, coloring his white hanbok of his into crimson red.

"Bas-Bastard..." Yonghyun's eye twitches when Yoongi spits out that word. He let go of Yoongi who landed on his knees and a groan left from his mouth, his hands and legs were cuffed with chains and there was a choker on his neck that was also attached to a chain behind him.

"Looks like I was being too nice to you." Yonghyung gestures his guard to come closer to him and slightly glanced at Yoongi.

"Give him your best." The guard bowed as Yonghyung leaves the dungeon.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Hoseok ran and when he saw Jimin's chamber he didn't hesitate to open the doors and he did...he saw Jimin holding the letter and his face looked pale.

Hoseok grits his teeth and snatched the letter from Jimin's hands, he read the letter before ripping it into pieces. Jimin kept his head down as his hands were shaking.

"Jimin, do not think about going there." Jimin exhales before looking up, Hoseok noticed that something was unusual about Jimin now. He can not see the shine in Jimin's eyes whenever he met this younger, he always has seen a shine in his eyes but today, that shine was gone and was clouded with darkness in those beautiful brown orbs.

"He has imprisoned my king..." Hoseok's heart arched when he heard those words, he has never heard Jimin talking so darkly.

"Jimin! Come to your senses!" Jimin glared at Hoseok, he's look was deadly and he looked mad.

"I have to go and bring my king home." Those words sounded so determined and strong that Hoseok never imagined hearing from a boy who was like a flower.

"Fine..." Hoseok gave up because he also wants to see this boy being happy and those eyes of his, regain their shine whenever they land on him.

"But under one condition..." Jimin allows Hoseok to speak, Hoseok inhales before looking up at Jimin's eyes.

"You have to take me with you. Yonghyung is not that good of a man and I am certain that he will do something that will not be acceptable." Hoseok gently caressed Jimin's cheek but Jimin kept his strong gaze upon Hoseok like he was a threat to him.

"I can not let him do anything to you, I can not tolerate that." Jimin closes his eyes and carefully removes Hoseok's hand from his cheek and reopens his eyes, same as before no shine in them.

"I can take you but you also have to follow a condition." Hoseok gulped but nodded.

"You must stay away from my path." Jimin starts to walk but he stops and turns around to Hoseok again.

"If you do break the condition then...the circumstances will not be nice." With that Jimin leaves Hoseok who was shaking by now, he never felt threatened by anyone before until today.

' This boy is a wonder... '

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

That's all for now. Since it is Ramadan so I'll be on hiatus, so I'll be updating after this month . So this is the last update befroe next month (idk might update meanwhile too,let's see ) till then take care everyone. 💜