28. Royal Marriage

Three days passed after that incident; And so, tomorrow is the marriage ceremony was fixed by the royals. The neighboring kingdoms and other royals need time to arrive at the main palace, so the wedding is on the weekend.

The Kim brothers arrived first as guests. Taehyung still kept his distance from Jimin when they met after that incident. Taehyung still was mad at Jimin for being so reckless about those things. But Seokjin has talked to him and Taehyung has promised his brother that they will fix everything before the marriage.

Namjoon was invited because he is the special subject of Yoongi's now and Seokjin has requested Yoongi to invite him as well. Seokjin has begun to like that scholar because he talks and acts so mature and intellectually.

Hoseok was also invited but he refused to be present at the wedding. He was having a tough time accepting that Jimin still choose Yoongi over him.

"I do not how I can address you as 'my lady' or 'yours majesty', Jiminie. I am very happy for you and my lord about this marriage." The maid who is close to Jimin says while preparing some stuff for Jimin. Yoongi has assigned her as Jimin's maid, she will only take orders from Jimin and the king himself.

"You do not have to address me to any of those, Mina-ssi. I will still be the Jiminie you know me today." She laughed at Jimin's statement.

"You are so kind, Jiminie. I can see that after this ..this kingdom will be more peaceful and a place where everyone wants to be in." Jimin smiled and looks down at his hands, currently, everyone is preparing for the royal marriage. They are decorating everything and making things perfect before the day.

"Jiminie, do you like to have more flowers in your hanbok? I can go and pick some to attach them." Jimin shook his head.

"You stay here, I will go and bring them to you, Mina-ssi." Jimin got up and walked to open the door but he got surprised to see the servant outside.

"Jimin, you have a been summoned." Jimin frowned because Yoongi was gone out this morning then who it might be.

"May I know who it is, sir?"

"It's the younger prince of the Kim clan, Prince Kim Taehyung." Jimin gasped because after what happened last time, he didn't saw Taehyung here since then. Even Seokjin spend less time here than before, but what made Taehyung meet him today was the question.

"Where is he?" Jimin wants to clear things out with Taehyung, he doesn't want to live in someone's misjudgment anymore. He is getting married to someone who he loves and he doesn't want anyone to have a bad tie with him.

He walked to the back where he build his garden, Taehyung was admiring the flowers that grew on the sides before turning around when Jimin stopped behind him.

"This garden is excellent. Whoever made this must be brilliant." Taehyung praises as he traces his hands on the flowers.

"Thank you, my lord. I have made this garden by my hands." Taehyung pauses before glancing at Jimin who kept avoiding eyes contact with Taehyung.

"Can we talk about that day.."Taehyung looks up from the flowers and faces Jimin who kept his gaze on the ground.

"Sure."

"I can see that you have confessed to Yoongi-hyung about the whole situation." Jimin nods, he knows that Taehyung will ask all about it.

"I'm happy about that. Finally, you are having the life everyone wants." Jimin looks up at Taehyung who grins at him. Jimin was confused because he thought meeting Taehyung after that incident will be awkward for both of them but Taehyung looks okay.