52. So,we met again.

200 years later

Present era

Most of the thing has changed, the old era has ended and this era is more scientific and technology based on, so people don't care about old and historic things.

But some people are very respectful and careful of the historic items that were passed down to them from their ancestors.

Some items are more important a kind valuable to some that it's hard to let go of. No matter how small or big it is, the value or the meaning of those items is more to some people than most of the people in this era.

It is a beautiful day in spring, the cherry blossom flowers were covering the streets, and cars are passing by while people gossiping with their partners.

Kids are playing around while parents are watching after them, a peaceful afternoon as the sun is setting slowly in the background.

A soft hum comes from the man who is arranging the flowers with a smile on his face, the light of the sun was touching his skin as he swings his body to the side to place the flower bouquets.

A beautifully detailed crescent moon hairpin on his hair, shining brightly as he moves.

The small bell of the store rang, indicating that someone has entered, grabbing the attention of the male who was working there.

"Oh, you were working on those? It is okay, you can leave. Your shift is over half an hour ago, I will take it from there." A woman says while smiling at him.

"That is a beautiful hairpin." The man smiles as he caresses the hairpin with a sad expression.

'I am almost finished with this, ma'am. I will leave in a moment.'

"As you wish."

/ / / / / / / / / / / / /

The sun is setting as the breeze started, the gentle breeze was soothing. A male was walking back while carrying his guitar. He stops and turns in the direction where the sun was setting.

The sun was looking like it was going to sleep into the sea, the sea was calm and looked beautiful.

He stops to stare at the sun as the breeze softly caresses his hair and hides his black orbs.

'Beautiful, is not?'

The male turns to his right to another male, staring at the sun as he smiles. His lips were slightly tinted while his hair was covering his eyes, a beautiful baby pink sweater with white pants, carrying a small bag behind his back.

"It is.." The man replied as he continues to stare at the other male who slightly turns to him, he smiled. The bangs moved as his beautiful brown orbs flashed as the sun hits him. A slight blush on his face as he looks at the other male.

' His gaze was so innocent and those eyes are so peaceful. '

'Do you wish to speak something?' He asked, being innocent and the most beautiful being in this world.

"I do."

'Then do you as you wish.'

"You have a set of beautiful eyes." The man smiles as he turns to the sun and the hairpin was visible to the other.

The other male was surprised to see that hairpin as he stares at that piece of accessory.

"That hairpin.." the man turns back to answer the confusion.

'Yes?'

"That hairpin is..."

A crescent moon on the hairpin with other details.

'It was a gift from a special someone.' the male stared at him, mouth agape while the other male smiled widely, eyes turning into crescent moons.

"Of course, it was."

"I am surprised that you still have that.." the male giggled.

'I am bad at letting things go, so I have this one because it has a special place in my heart.'

"No wonder why you always used to wear that."

"It suits you." The male smiles as he steps closer.

'Thank you, for giving me such a lovely gift.'

'My king.'

The other male smiles as he gently cups his face, bringing him closer as he touches their foreheads together.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you as well..."

"Do not leave me like that ever again. Life was miserable without you." The male giggles.

"I know, I have been watching you for a while and I did get upset for choosing that path but I had no choice."

"You had a choice but you still choose that." The male gets sad.

"I know, my apologies. Please forgive me."

"I have already done that, my love." The male looks up as he smiles.

"Do you wish to live with me again? In this era, my king..." The other male smiles at him.

"I am willing to live with you all era as we pass, Jimin. "

Jimin smiles as he hugs the other one dearly.

"I love you, my love, my king, my Yoongi. "

Death did part us but yet new life in an era lead us to each other.

So, there is a chance after all.

If love is incomplete in one era then ...there is a chance it can be completed in another era.

Do not lose hope and live on.

Love will find its way to you anyway.

The end

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

That's a wrap! This is the final chapter of 'Lost garden'

Thank you all so much for being a lovely fam for this book! I know I delayed and made you wait for each chapter and also gave you all a sad ending to this beautiful plot yet! I kinda ended it pretty.

No hard feelings! So, it's sad that this book is ended but hey! That means new books will be on the way! So stay tuned for those.

And again thank you all! That's all for ' Lost Garden'

Author-nim signing off!