39. The letter

The next day, Yoongi having his morning meal with Jimin in their beautiful garden.

"The fish taste nice, they have cooked it for longer than usual." Jimin compliments while munching his food.

"I told them to do so because you like it that way." Jimin blushed when Yoongi blurred out that. He coughed a little before straightening himself.

"Do you have any work? Going out?" Yoongi puts down his chopsticks and nods.

"I am sorry, my love. I know you feel lonely but I do have to go for visits." Jimin pouts and looks away, trying to ignore Yoongi when he tries to touch Jimin.

"My love..." Jimin pushes Yoongi's hand and gets up.

"Thank you for your time, my Lord." Jimin turns around to walk away but stops and turns back.

"Have a safe trip, good day." With that Jimin leaves Yoongi in the garden, Yoongi sighs and holds his head.

"He will be mad for this .."

/ / / / / / / / / / / / /

As said Yoongi left for his visit, leaving Jeongguk with Jimin for his safety. Jimin was bored and he wanted to go as well but then he remembered that Yoongi doesn't feel safe with him.

He sighs for the 10th time while spending his time on the deck of the pond that he found out a few days ago. Jeongguk stood next to him while watching the water being steady and calm, the scenery is peaceful.

"Jeongguk..." Jeongguk looks down at Jimin who was pouting, being cute.

"Yes, my Lord."

"I am bored. Shall we go to the market?" Jeongguk bows slightly.

"The king has ordered me to keep you at the palace, my apologies." Jimin groans and lays down, Jeongguk kneels immediately to push him off from the dirt but Jimin was already down.

"Why do he have to do this to me.." Jeongguk sighs as well.

"He have his reasons, it is dangerous for you to be out of your own, my Lord."

"I am not a child.." Jeongguk chuckled a little.

"The king cares for you a lot so please, stay in." Jimin pouts and they heard footsteps. Another guard came running and bowed at both of them.

"My Lord, there is a letter for the king." Jimin frowns a little but gets up, he dusts his clothes before looking at the guard's hand. It was a red envelope and it had a seal behind it.

'Wax seal...means someone from the royals..'

"Give me that, I will deliver that to my king." The guard hands over the letter and bows before leaving. Jeongguk stares at Jimin who stares at the more letter intensely.

"Are you not going to open it?" Jeongguk asks after observing Jimin.

"It is for my king...I can not.."

"You are the queen. You have equal power." Jimin looks at Jeongguk and nods. He slowly peels off the wax and pulls out the letter inside.

The paper looks fancier than regular and it had a slight scent to it, no doubt that it came from a royal. He gently unfold the letter and saw the letters. He read the few letters and hums.

"What is it about, my Lord?" Jimin looks up from the letter and stares at Jeongguk.

"It looks like an invitation. My king has been invited to a palace by..." Jimin went back to the letter to the readers who send this and his face immediately turned dark.

"Who is it?" Jimin looks up and holds the letter in front of Jeonguk's face. Jeonnguk leans to read and he immediately looked at Jimin after reading the words.

"It is..."

"Lord Han Yonghyung."

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Yoongi came back home later that evening and he was immediately stopped on the way to his chamber by none other than Jimin.

"My love, I am-"

"My Lord..." Yoongi noticed the concern in Jimin's eyes as he tried to say something.

"Yes. Is there something to say.."

"Yes, it is important." Jimin grabs Yoongi's hand and leads him to their chamber. He quickly grabbed the letter and hands it over to Yoongi, Yoongi was confused but opened the letter and read every single word of it.

"Do not go..please," Jimin begged when he saw Yoongi slightly smile after reading the letter.

"He wants to pull off a trick to get you, huh?" Jimin was confused by Yoongi's words.

"I do not understand."

"That bastard, he was eyeing you that day like a hunter. Now, he sent this letter as a bait that I will fall for it and bring you with me." Jimin bit his lips and grabbed the letter, he walked towards the candles and burnt the letter.

"No need to go." Yoongi sighs and back hugs Jimin who ease a little bit.

"Honey, I know you are worried for me but I do have to make sure he pays off the debt he had." Jimin turns back and glares at Yoongi.

"Then you have to take me with you!" Yoongi cups Jimin's face, bringing closer to his face.

"I can not put your life in danger, love. It is dangerous. He is doing this all because he wants you." Jimin pushes Yoongi's hand and walks away.

"I can not let you go alone." Yoongi sighs.

"What if he does something!" Yoongi tilts his head and whistles at Jimin who turns back to Yoongi.

"I will have my sword, do not worry." Jimin glanced at Yoongi's sword before looking at Yoongi again.

"Still..."

"Love, I will be fine." Jimin was having a bad feeling that something might go wrong here and he does not want that.

"I do not want to see any scar on your body after this.." Yoongi nods and slightly bends at Jimin.

"As you wish, my love." Jimin melts at Yoongi's word before leaning down to kiss him.

/ / / / / / / / / / / /

Jimin fixed Yoongi's clothes and looks at Yoongi for a moment,today Yoongi is going to the north to accept the invitation from Lord Han Yonghyung.

"Be safe, my love." Yoongi nods and kissed Jimin's hands.

"Wait for me, hm?" Jimin nods as well, he leans closer and kisses Yoongi's lips before they heard Jeongguk telling them that the carriage has arrived.

"I have to leave now," Yoongi spoke softly as he leans back, but Jimin hesitates to let Yoongi go.

"I will be back if I do not then...I have ordered Jeongguk that he will take you somewhere safe, okay? Listen to him." Jimin's heart ached when Yoongi said those words.

"What are you saying! Why are you saying that!" Yoongi smiled and walks away without answering Jimin. Jimin was crying by now but he kept quiet as he watches Yoongi talking to Jeongguk before turning back at Jimin and hopping into the carriage.

A harsh wind blew, the ribbon on Jimin's hair flew away as he stares at the road which is empty now and his tears has dried as he stood there, heart pounding like crazy.

"My Lord, you should go inside. It will rain." Jeongguk tugs onto Jimin's sleeves but he stayed like he was. He didn't move more he responded to Jeongguk. Until...

"I'm scared..."

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

That's all for today.