48. Blood flower

' My dear brother . '

Yoongi was angry to meet this person overall. He never expected that he will be betrayed by his blood relation.

"What do you want from Jimin!" Yoongi growls at the person who smirked even more.

"What do I want? All of him." He steps forward with his horse as he leaves his eyes with Yoongi.

"I want him." Yoongi grit his teeth but he can not swing his sword because Yonghyung is blocking him.

"You see, there are so many reasons why I want Jimin."

"First, he is extraordinarily beautiful. I have never witnessed a man being that beautiful until I met him accidentally. But I was annoyed by this that he was living under your wing."

"Later you married him! That set my rage off limits and I was planning since then, I was planning on how to get him."

"Finally, I am accomplishing my dreams and I can finally have him if I kill you here which I will not because I do so then there will be no fun left for our Yonghyung." Yoongi spits out.

"Why teaming up with this ignorant!" He asked, glaring at the person he dislikes now.

"Him? Oh well, he had the strongest soldiers who can take over yours, is not that clear to you, my dear brother?" Yonghyung chuckles.

"I thought you will not turn out to be like this but I guess I was wrong. Grandfather knew about this and that is why you were sent away."

"But I felt bad that is why I kept inviting you and having you around when I needed you but it all went to a waste in the end."

"Never I have imagined that my brother, the cousins who I adored the most will do such a hideous crime against me. I feel ashamed." Yoongi finished his words but immediately he was at the edge of the sword, drawn by the person who was staring at him like a psycho.

"You never were happy to keep me around you, so shut the hell up!"

"Grandfather did what his old fucked up brain of his thought would be the best! But no, no, no! He made me into this! He made me into who I am now! It is all his fault! It is all your fault, Yoongi!" Yoongi backs away, and Yonghyung retreats his swords as well.

"If it was my fault then punish me, hurt me. But leave my family alone. He has nothing to do with this..."

"Please, one brother to another, please stop this.."

"Hoseok.."

/ / / / / / / / / / /

Jimin hears the door and he allows the one who was knocking as he applies the lip tint on his lips.

"My lord...we have to go now." Jimin places his items on the dressing table before turning back, Yuji stood there with her eyes wide open. Jimin was looking incredible in that outfit.

Pure white with a hint of pink here and there, hair beautiful tied into a knot while the rest was perfectly resting on his shoulder, the gentle makeup he was wearing, shows off his innocence. He was looking unbelievable and breathtaking.

"I am not leaving." Yuji shook herself from the daze when she heard those words.

"Pardon, my lord!" Jimin inhales before getting up.

"I said I am not leaving." Yuji was shocked to hear what she expected from him.

"But my lord! The king has ordered us to leave!" Jimin bit his lips, he turns back and plays with his rings.

"Yes, I know that. But as a queen of this palace, I vowed that not until my husband allows me to go anywhere I can not go."

"You have broken that rule!" Yuji fought back.

"Yes, to save my king. But otherwise, I can not leave not until my king returns." Yuji grits her teeth.

"If you are not leaving! Then I am not leaving! I vowed to serve you as well, so I will not leave." Jimin shakes his head as he walks toward Yuji.

"Yuji-shi, you have to leave. Not for me..." He gently points at her belly with a smile on his face.

"But for your child, the miracle that you want to meet so badly." Jimin almost shed his tears while admiring the baby bump.

"This child is your everything, you have to survive for your child." Jimin smiles at Yuji when he saw her crying.

"Please...do this for your child. I hope you can get out from here safely and give birth to your miracle. I pray for this little one's safety as well." Yuji started to cry heavily, Jimin holds her face as he cries.

"You...you are the worst..." Jimin sniffles as he caresses her head.

"I know."

/ / / / / / / / / / / / /

"I am bored now, I shall leave for the palace. Can you handle him?" Hoseok asks as he watches Yoongi and Yonghyung fight.

"Sure! You can leave!" Yonghyung answers amusingly while Yoongi looks tired.

"Why are heading to my palace!" Yoongi asks as he swings his sword but Yonghyung blocks it again.

"To get my Jiminie." Yoongi scoffs before chuckling loudly.

"Do you expect him there? After what I am watching here?" Hoseok pauses before turning back to Yoongi. He was pinned down by Yonghyung.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi chuckles again.

"You will find an empty shell there, nothing in it." Hoseok looks annoyed but he cracks a smile.

"Let us see that for ourselves, shall we?" With that he left, Yonghyung smirked at Yoongi who was pissed by this creature's behavior.

"Your parents have not taught you anything and that is showing."

"Let's play, Min."

"Let's."

/ / / / / / / / / /

Jeongguk rushes back to Yoongi but spots Hoseok on the way. He stops when he saw Hoseok looking tense.

"Jeon Jeongguk!" Jeongguk stops and waits for Hoseok to speak as he was looking miserable.

"I have news from Yoongi."

"What is it?"

"He told me to escort the queen to safety and he needs you on the spot." Jeongguk nods as he was about to leave he turns back to Hoseok who happily riding off to the palace.

Jeongguk sensed the lie and he aligned his arrow at Hoseok's horse. He shoot it and it hit the horse and dropped him down. He loads his arrow again and pointed at Hoseok.

"How come the king told you to escort the queen to safety? I do not understand." Hoseok gets up with a furious face.

"You do not want to obey his orders, how rebellious you are!" Jeongguk shoot the arrow near Hoseok's feet who jumped back.

"He clearly ordered me to clear out the palace then why he will send you there?" He loads his bow again and Hoseok smirks.

"So this is how it will go, huh?" Jeongguk tightens his grip on his bow as he points at Hoseok.

"Shoot me then."

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

That's all for now. I know it's kinda messing at the end but what can I do I planned it like this so yeah let's see what happens.