7 . Small wounds hurts most

Later that day

"So, what do you want to talk about, now that we are in a private place," Yoongi ask while walking ahead of Seokjin.

"Well.." Yoongi turns around to stare at Seokjin before sighing.

"I don't have all day. I have to go back. Jimin's lesson time is getting near." Seokjin frowns and lifts his head.

"That boy's lesson time? Who teaches him? You?" Yoongi nods and Seokjin let out a small chuckle.

"Why are you doing so much for a low born like him?" Yoongi stops his movement when Seokjin state that, Yoongi hated it when anyone says a word about Jimin.  It's like if anyone says anything to Jimin or compliments that boy being lower class than anyone. .he feels like he got insulted as well and that is a very weird feeling.

"Don't say that. His my people and I care for my people." Seokjin mocking surrenders to Yoongi and join him.

"Well, let's forget that and jump onto the main topic."Yoongi nods in agreement.

"What do you want to talk about?" Yoongi asks and sat down to have a serious talk because Seokjin was looking tensed.

"Well, do you know the scholar?" Seokjin asks after taking the seat next to Yoongi and sighs.

"The scholar who lives around my palace?" Yoongi asks being a little confused.

"Yes, but it's not about the scholar," Seokjin replies with bright red cheeks.

"Then?"

"It's about his son.." Yoongi frowns.

"His son? Kim Namjoon?" Seokjin lower his head and stayed quiet until Yoongi started to laugh.

"That clumsy tall boy!" Yoongi kept laughing without letting Seokjin talk about it.

"Stop it.." Seokjin protest to make Yoongi stop and he stopped while wiping his eyes.

"Anyway, what do you want from him?" Yoongi ask being curious.

"I have a favour to ask.." Seokjin mutters which made Yoongi turn to him. It's very unusual for Seokjin to be like this. He have never seen the older behaving like this before which made him curious.

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  / 

"Where are you heading to,Jeongguk?" Taehyung asks being all excited about the younger. Jimin was also curious because even though he is younger than them...but he looks so mature.

"I was going to train until you called, my lord. "Jeongguk replies firmly, Taehyung scoffed.

"Can you stop being so tough! We all know that you are a cutie! Right, Jimin!"Jimin was lost in his thought before nodding anyway.

"What can we do now .." Taehyung taps his chin before snapping his fingers.

"Let's race!" Jimin blinks for a few minutes because he knows that he can't run as they are agreeing.

"Sounds like a challenge, prince," Jeongguk smirks. Taehyung grins and turns to Jimin.

"Are you in?" Jimin gulps because if he says yes then he has to run and make his health go down again and the prince will be mad at him. But if he says no, then he will upset the guest too.

"Jimin?" Jimin flinched when he felt a touch on his shoulder.

"Yes?!"

"You know what!" Taehyung smirks and turns to Jeongguk.