6 . New faces in the palace

4 years later

"Are you sure about this, Jimin?" The prince asks while leaning against the wooden frame, waiting for the younger who was busy, planting the new flower plants he bought from the market.

"Yes, I think they will bloom beautifully." Jimin chirps while grinning at himself as he gently presses the soil to seal the plant's root. The prince giggled by the younger's cuteness.

Yoongi is already 14 years old and Jimin is 12 years old, it's been 4 years that Jimin has living with the prince and he is much comfortable with the prince than before. Yoongi is much fond of Jimin than anyone else and that wasn't unnoticed by the king and Queen too. Well, they are alright by the prince's choice. As long as their son is happy, they are okay with anything. But some people are envious of Jimin because he was someone who shouldn't be favoured by the loyal.

"Jimin-ah, stop now. It's almost noon now." Yoongi whines as he got bored while watching Jimin, running around the almost filled garden.

"I'll finish this quickly, your highness!" Jimin squeals before running to the other side. Yoongi sighs and one of the maids interrupts him.

"My lord, you have some guests." Yoongi frowns when she informed him that.

"Who are they? I am aware that I have no meeting today." The maid bows and steps closer to speak.

"It's the Kim brothers from the other Kingdom."Yoongi pursed his lips as his mind repeats the name 'Kim'.

"Both of them are here?"

"Yes, they have wished to stay a night, my lord." The maid informs and Jimin runs back to Yoongi, Yoongi looks back at Jimin who was a little dirty by all the dirt. Jimin bowed at the maid who smiled at him.

Yoongi got up and walked closer to Jimin who kept staring at him with a soft look, Yoongi raise his hand and slowly rubs his thumb against Jimin's cheek. Jimin let out a small whine when Yoongi's cold hand came in connect with his warm cheeks.

"You are flighty! Go and get changed. You are coming with me. We have some guests." Jimin was a little confused.

"Your highness, they are your guest, I assume? Then why I have to come?" Yoongi smiled and leaned closer to Jimin who was a little surprised by the prince's move.

"Because I want you to be with me." Jimin's cheeks burn up as Yoongi let out a giggle before leaving him there.

"Come on, Jiminie! I'll help you." The maid calls Jimin who shake the thoughts from his head before running behind the maid.

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

Yoongi walks toward the hall room where the Kim brothers were waiting for him. Jimin was changed into a bright sky blue colour hanbok, skipping his steps while following Yoongi.

"Prince Min Yoongi is entering." The servant announces as he opens the door for yoongi and he walks in.

"What are you two doing here?" Yoongi sneered as soon as he sat down in the chair, glaring at the guests who were waiting for him.

"That's how you greet your guests, Yoongi?" The one in the light peach hanbok spoke while walking toward Yoongi. His hair was tied behind with a golden hairpin and he had his hands behind his back.

"Well, I greet my uninvited guests like that." The guest scoffed before rolling his eyes.

"How do you disrespect someone older than you!" The other one started to giggle.