33. Nights of the white flower

Later on, it is time for Yonghyung to go back to his palace and he invited Yoongi and his queen to Yonghyung's palace for a friendly visit.

"It will be my pleasure if you visit my humble palace, Min." Yoongi smiles and nods.

"I only visit any palace for official purposes, if you can clear the taxes that you owe then I would love to visit your humble palace." Yonghyung clenched his jaw but forced a smile.

"Sure, I will in time. But don't forget to bring your beautiful queen." Yoongi's face turns dark.

"My queen doesn't travel."

"How is that so? A queen has to know about his surrounding palaces." Yoongi's fingers turn into a fist.

"He has other works that have to be taken care of at the palace." Yonghyung smiles grow.

"Then after those works, anytime is fine for me." Yoongi was about to open his mouth but Seokjjn interrupted.

"Lord Han, your carriage is here. Have a safe journey." Seokjin smiles as the guard bows at him and Yonghyung stares at both of the males before leaving with the guards.

Seokjin sighs and turns to Yoongi who was glaring in the direction where Yonghyung left.

"Yoongi, I'm sorry-"

"Have you seen him? He was staring at Jimin! He was staring AT MY JIMIN!"

"I understand and I have noticed that but he is a prince and a king as well, so we have to be nice with him."

"But this is too much! I can't tolerate this if anyone looks at my queen like that! He was staring as he owns him!" Seokjin tries to calm Yoongi down, Yoongi has never outburst like this about anything.

"I will make sure that he doesn't cross your path anymore." Yoongi glared at Seokjin.

"Not mine. I don't want him to see in my sight or my queen's."

"As you wish now, go and relax with Jimin. I'll send some refreshment and I hope Jimin and Taehyung had their dinner as well." Yoongi scoffs and crosses his arms before leaving Seokjin.

"Sleep well!" Seokjin yells but stops when he saw Yoongi disappear.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / /

Yoongi heard laughter coming from the chamber that was supposed to be his and Jimin's. The maids opened the door for him and he saw Taehyung was laughing with Jimin but they stopped when they noticed Yoongi.

Taehyung mouthed something to Jimin before getting to his feet, he walked over to Yoongi and grins.

"Don't be mad at him. He was pretty upset." Yoongi glances back at Jimin who lowered his eyes and pretended to play with his hair.

"I'm not mad."

"Yeah, you were jealous, I know. But make sure to cheer him up, hm?" Yoongi gave a small nod as Taehyung leaves with the maids. Yoongi steps closer to Jimin, Jimin glances at Yoongi before getting up and walking towards him.

"Let me." He offers his help to remove the robes from Yoongi, Yoongi kept staring at Jimin as he slowly unties the ribbons and carefully slides them down from Yoongi's body.

Yoongi kept his eyes on Jimin as he slowly removes the upper layers of Yoongi's outfit until Jimin reached the last piece that was covering Yoongi's ravishing body. Jimin gulps before looking at Yoongi's eyes, Yoongi had a small smile on his face and he brings Jimin closer by his waist. Yoongi leans closer to Jimin's neck and snuggles there, inhaling Jimin's scent like a drug.