14 . Till the end

The next morning, the funeral was held. Before that Yoongi needs to be dressed and get ready because the funeral won't start until he shows up.

Jimin volunteered to help Yoongi to dress up today and that was understandable to the servants and maids. Jimin stayed last night and he only can say that...Yoongi had a tough time falling asleep. He barely slept for three hours before walking up and stared at the almost dawn sky.

"My lord.." Jimin calls before opening the door to see Yoongi sitting in the middle of the room with his white hanbok, the robe barely hanging on his shoulder, hair untied.

"Your highness...should I tie your hair-"

"No...leave them...I want it this way.." Yoongi was low and gloomy, Jimin nods and walks in front of Yoongi before fixing the robe before tying it. Yoongi stares at Jimin the whole time until Jimin's eyes met his.

"Thank you.." Jimin cups Yoongi's face and linked their foreheads.

"It's going to be okay. The spirit will look down on you as you give him peace. Your father is in a peaceful place where he can rest and look after you and your mother. His soul is blessed and God will help his soul to rest.." Yoongi was surprised because he didn't know Jimin had this side as well.

"I know...I know he is in a good place. Thank you for staying and do continue that as well." Jimin nods and gently kissed Yoongi's cheeks.

"They are waiting outside..." Yoongi nods as he gets up along with Jimin.

"Will you be there if I need you.." Yoongi asks before stepping outside.

"I will." Yoongi gives a nod before walking outside, disappearing as Jimin wipes his eyes and follows.

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  / 

The funeral was going nicely, all of King's contact and companions along with his subjects were present to say goodbye to the king.

The ministries were there as well and all of King's relatives. Yoongi was the one who will perform the last farewell before they end the funeral.

Jimin was there as well, he saw his father but he didn't want to greet him as he stares at the prince who still looked very tired and upset.

The Kim's are here as well because the king was a great friend to their Kingdom and they are here on behalf of their father.

As the guards blow the horns as the signal to proceed with the final farewell. Yoongi steps closer as his hands were shaking and he held back his tears. He inhaled before lighting up the beautifully designed casket.

"Farewell, father. You can sleep peacefully now." Yoongi mutters as he watches how the casket burns and slowly the sky turning to grey.

Few drops of rain already have started to fall but Yoongi stood there until the whole casket burns out. Few of the people stayed as the few drops of rain turned into a downpour. Jimin was one of them and also the Kim's.

"I feel so bad for Hyung. ." Taehyung mumbles as he stares at Yoongi.

"He has lost one of his pillars...now he needs to grow without one. ." Seokjin states before leaving the place. Taehyung turns to Jimin who was soaking wet by the rain as well as Yoongi.

"Who is that fellow over there? " someone asked while pointing at Jimin. Taehyung glanced at the person before turning back.

"Him?" They were watching Jimin and Yoongi walks to Jimin before leaning onto his shoulder, Jimin holds Yoongi while rubbing his back.

"He is Jimin." The person nods.

"Oho~ so that's 'Jimin'." Taehyung looked back at the person.

"You are not up to anything are you, Hoseok-hyung?"Hoseok gives him a cheeky smile.

"No! I just wanted to see him. Personally." Taehyung gulped because he knows Hoseok that he won't do anything which will upset Yoongi.

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  / 

Jimin helped Yoongi to fall asleep because he looked tired and the ministries called a meeting later in the evening.

While slowly brushing Yoongi's hair, Jimin heard a knock on the door and he carefully placed Yoongi's head on a pillow before getting up to answer the door.

He saw Mr.Lee, Yoongi's servant. He gestures Jimin to come out so that they can talk.

"Yes, Mr.Lee?" Mr.lee looks down before looking at Jimin.

"Is the prince okay?" Jimin gives a small nod.

"He is asleep.  He will be alright." Mr.lee nods. But Jimin noticed that he had something else to talk and he looked nervous.

"Is there something you have on your mind?" Mr.lee sighs before looking at Jimin with an unpleasant look.

A few minutes later, Jimin was outside of the guest's chamber. Yoongi never let him here. That only keeps him wondering a lot. Mr. Lee told him that he will leave now and quickly walks off, leaving Jimin alone outside the chamber. He inhales before slowly opening the doors. He kept his eyes low because he doesn't want to invade the guest's privacy.

'Ah~ so you are here.'

Jimin looks up and sees a beautiful man sitting directly facing him with hair undone and a smile on his face. He was staring at Jimin as Jimin almost went to bow but that guest stops him.

"No need of that. Be comfortable around me." Jimin nods before fixing his gaze on the man in front of him.

"So, are you the 'Park Jimin' about whom everyone was talking?" Jimin slightly hesitates to answer because he doesn't know what this person has heard about him.

"Indeed, you are. I haven't seen such beauty in a male before. You look absolutely beautiful as a rose in her full bloom."He quotes which made Jimin blush.

"Ah~ that's why you are favourite by the prince or should I say the king?"Jimin pursed his lips as he tries to avoid the accusation.

"Don't worry, I am not a creep. I have a favour to ask you." Jimin stares at the male who looked a little sad now.

"Yoongi needs a lot of time and comfort now even though he makes it looks like he is okay and it's only a natural thing." Jimin was a little shocked by this person's sudden change.

"I want you to take care of him on my behalf. I know I am not the best person to comfort him but I know you can do that." That person spoke up with his eyes glistens slightly.

"I want you to take care of my cousin..or he will break and that will be horrible." Jimin finally understands and quickly bowed at the person.

"I am sorry, your highness! I didn't realise who you were and I apologise for that but..." He looks up as tears gather in his eyes.

"I will try my best, my Lord.  I will keep your words until ...Until I can't feel myself. Till the end, I will take care of his highness." The person smiles and gets up to walk closer towards Jimin.

"You have my trust and help, Jimin." Jimin smiled at him.

"But..your highness...I have never seen you before."The person laughs.

"Of course! You have not! I don't come here much." Jimin nods but he still doesn't know who is this person.

"And how do I address you, my Lord? " The person smirks.

"I am Jung Hoseok, the second child of the Jung clan from the north and the Yoongi's cousin." Jimin gives a smile at Hoseok before levelling his gaze with Hoseok's.

"It's an honour to meet you, my Lord."

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I don't know if this story is getting boring or not because it is traditional and historical fiction so it is kind of boring.