49. Beauty rest

"Shoot me then."

Jeongguk hesitates as he kept his aim at Hoseok. Hoseok looks very calm yet crazy at the same time.

"I do have my orders to execute anyone who stands in the way, Jung Hoseok."

Hoseok laughs loudly as he draws his sword and is about to attack Jeongguk, he shoot. The arrow went to Hoseok's arm and he kneeled immediately.

"Poison arrows?" Hoseok asks when he was being weak. Jeongguk gives him a small nod.

"Great, Yoongi has trained you nicely.." Hoseok slowly gets up, Jeongguk reaches for his arrows but he heard loud noises coming from the battlefield.

"Looks like the troops have come..." Jeongguk turns back to Hoseok and gets down from his horse.

"I am not leaving until I deal with you."

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Jimin stayed inside his chamber until he heard a sweet voice. He looks up to see Mina staring at him.

"Mina-noona, you have not left yet?" Mina shakes her head and sat down in Infront of him. She was looking sad but her eyes were hopeful.

"Sister Yuji has safely left the palace." Jimin smiled as he leans back.

"That is a relief." Mina hesitates but asks this question anyway.

"Why are you being like this, my lord?" Jimin turns back to her as she was looking like she will cry any second.

"What are saying?"

"Why are you not leaving as the king has told us to leave!" Jimin sighs as he brings his hair Infront to play with it.

"Because this is my home...I can not leave my home empty...what if my king comes home and does not see me...that is not correct." Mina grips her clothes.

"This is not a good time for being the good house host!" Jimin was not bothered by her inconvenience.

"They can come here and we will be killed anytime soon!" She finally cries, staring at the beautiful queen in front of her.

"Mina-noona...can I tell you something?" Mina sniffles.

"This war...is happening because of me...I am the cause of this war..." Mina looks shocked.

"What! Why are you saying that!"

"Believe me or not but I am the center of this war and if they want anything from the Min clan is me...they want me but I will not allow it." Jimin smiles at her.

"I might as well kill myself before they lay their fingers on me." Mina was terrified by now, she never expected this from their queen.

"My lord.."

"And I will not let them have you as well. I promise you." Jimin smiles as his heart is beating fast.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / /

Yoongi saw Taehyung with the troops, he requested Seokjin to send troops before heading to the war.

"Taehyung!" Taehyung waves as he orders the men to go towards the war while Yoongi handles Yonghyung.

"Do not tear your eyes from me, Min!" Yonghyung attacks Yoongi nonstops. Yoongi is getting tired by now but he has no choice than fighting this idiot.

"Hyung! Where is Jeongguk!" Taehyung asked as he searched for the said male.

"He should have been here by now!" Yonghyung laughs while attacking Yoongi.

"Maybe your general is laying dead!" He laughs as he cuts through Yoongi's arm.

"Hyung!" Taehyung tries to help but Yoongi stops him, he gets up and charged at Yonghyung.

"This is our fight, Min!" Yoongi glares at Yonghyung, he wants to wipe that smile off his ugly face.

"I should have killed you last time. My bad I let you live." Yonghyung laughs loudly, making Yoongi mad more.

"Well, I am grateful for that, Min. But looks like your cousin had other plans with me!" Yoongi gritted his teeth and swing his sword which cut Yonghyung's leg and he kneeled.

"I wish I knew about this!"

/ / / / / / / / / / / / /

"Mina-noona..." Jimin calls out calmly while staring at the sky. The clouds slowly started to gather, indicating rain.

"Yes, my lord."

"Can you leave me alone for some time...I do not feel well." Mina got concerned by Jimin's words but Jimin smiled at her, assuring her that he will be alright.

"Sure, do call me anytime."

"Of course." Mina bows before leaving Jimin alone in the chamber again as Jimin stares out the sky, the sky is gloomy now and it will rain soon.

"I do not have much time.."

Hoseok arrived at the palace even though he was poisoned and had injuries, he still arrived there and he scoffed.

"Finally.." he saw the gates being locked but it did not take him much time to kill the guards to grab the keys to enter the palace.

"My Jiminie, I am coming."

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Yoongi finally defeated Yonghyung who was panting under Yoongi, still having that smug smile on his face. Jeongguk joined as soon as possible, they are almost done with this.

"Apologies," Yoongi says while pointing his sword at Yonghyung.

"For what?"

"For everything, for my people, their family, their houses, their stores, for my land and kingdom!"

Yonghyung reaches for Yoongi's arm but Yoongi steps on him, he hates his whole being now.

"I rather die..than apologize..." Yoongi steps away. Yonghyung laughs, and Yoongi gestures for Jeongguk to do the deed.

"We are all done here, I guess," Taehyung says while watching the scene.

"Then I will head out to the palace, Hoseok has gone that way and I am afraid..." Taehyung pat Yoongi's shoulder.

"You should go, we can handle this here." Taehyung gives a smile at Yoongi who nods.

"Be careful."

/ / / / / / / / / /

Hoseok arrives and saw the maid outside, he was almost at the edge of fainting due to poison.

The maid notices him and immediately guards the door. She was so scared yet he decided to guard the door to protect the queen.

"The queen is not feeling good, you may come back later." Hoseok groans and tries to shove her away but he was so weak.

Mina is also worried about Jimin too, he hasn't called her meanwhile. Hoseok stares at the doors while he lifts his hand to point at the door.

"O-Open it.." Mina shakes her head, she does not want any trouble for the queen.

"I have no right to do so." Hoseok groans again and he weakly swings his sword but fails. That scares Mina and she accidentally opens the door, Hoseok lifts his head when he saw the light coming out from the room.

But the scene inside was not pleasing and expected ...

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

So what do you think happened in there?

1/2 chaps then we are done with this 🙂