15 . Decisions

Jimin stayed with Hoseok, talking about how life has been and all. Hoseok seems like a very comfortable person to Jimin who often compliments him and praise him for taking care of Yoongi.

Meanwhile, at Yoongi's chamber, he woke up and found himself alone in the chamber. His mind was still a mess and he immediately thought of Jimin and calls him but he was nowhere to be seen.

He calls the maid and asks about Jimin which made him a little nervous and scared. The maid told him that Jimin went to meet Hoseok and that made Yoongi jealous.

"Call him immediately." Yoongi orders and he clenches his fist, turning his knuckles almost white.

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

Jimin was comfortable with Hoseok by now. He was a very nice person and very funny. They were sharing some time until the maid interrupts them.

"My apologies, your highness.  But Jimin has been summoned by the prince."Jimin blinks a couple of times before getting up instantly.

"The prince called me!" The maid nods and Jimin slowly bows to Hoseok.

"I'm sorry, my Lord.  I have to leave now." Hoseok smiles softly.

"You may leave. But promise me we will meet again?" Jimin flashed a smile before nodding.

"Sure." With that Jimin quickly exited the room to see the prince.

Once he arrived and preparing himself to open the door but he got pulled inside and instantly got pinned by the wall. Jimin gasped and stared at Yoongi's mad face.

"Y-Your. ."

"Save it. What were you doing with him?" Yoongi's voice sounded so scary. Jimin gulped because he has never see Yoongi being this mad. He promised himself that he won't make Yoongi mad but he doesn't know what has made him mad now.

"His highness. ...called me to talk. .." Yoongi glared at Jimin who can barely look at Yoongi's eyes.

"Just to talk or?" Jimin felt offended by that and he doesn't know but quickly anger took over him as well.

"Do you honestly think that I'm like that!" Yoongi scoffed.

"Who knows? You might be?" Jimin looks away and pushes Yoongi away before walking out of the room.

Yoongi was surprised by Jimin's sudden outburst and decided to let it be. Yoongi's anger gets the best of him and sometimes he does and says that weren't supposed to come out from him. He didn't think that Jimin will be like that but his emotions played with him and now he made it worse.

Yoongi sighs and sat down to calm down before persuading Jimin again. He knows that he crossed the limit and that hurt Jimin and he never had the heart to hurt the one who he loves.

"I messed up..."

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

Jimin sniffles and wipes his eyes while rocking back forth to calm himself down. He never thought that Yoongi out of all people will think of him like that. He bit his lips as his tears keep dripping from his chin.

"What are you doing here?"Jimin lifts his head to see Jeongguk standing behind him, looking confused at Jimin here.

"N-nothing. .."

"Are you crying? Did you get hurt?"Jeongguk asks because he knows that if anyone or somehow Jimin gets hurt, Yoongi go nuts.

"No...I'm okay.."