32. Prey

' That was a mistake... '

Jimin walks to Seokjin who smiled at him. He glanced at Yoongi who was glaring at Jimin now. Yonghyung started to check out Jimin from head to toe.

"It seems like this gentleman is a nobleman," Yonghyung comments as he examines Jimin's clothes.

"Yes, indeed. He is not only a nobleman but he is a royal-like us." Seokjin answers and holds Jimin's shoulder.

"Why don't you introduce yourself to our guest, Jimin?" Jimin hesitates at first but he forced a small smile.

"Nice you to me you, I am Min Jimin from the Min clan." Yonghyung raises a brow.

"Min? Wait.." He turns to Yoongi who looks away when Yonghyung looks at him.

"Is he your blood-related?" Yonghyung questioned Yoongi who rolled his eyes before walking towards Jimin, he pulled him closer to him by force and made an obvious face.

"He is my queen. I have married him." Yonghyung was shocked at first but later he started to laugh.

"You are so funny, Min!" Yoongi kept his grip on Jimin.

"Have you lost your mind? Are you planning a new generation with this?" Yonghyung kept laughing.

"Okay, okay...let's say, he is your queen, okay? I accepted it but how can you produce an heir? He can never give you one." Yoongi slowly exhales the breathes he was holding.

"I don't need an heir. When I'll be done, any of my cousins can have the throne." Yonghyung made an amused face while eying Jimin all the time.

"Then, let me introduce myself to the queen of the Min clan." Yonghyung shoves Yoongi away from Jimin and approaches Jimin. He held Jimin's hand and gently kissed it.

"I have to say I have never seen a male this beautiful in my whole life." Jimin knew that this person won't be good news by everyone's expression but he can't be rude to someone at the first meeting.

"Yes, I appreciate that you have noticed that, my lord." Yonghyung was pleased by Jimin's answer and how he smiled at him.

"I am Han Yonghyung, the third son of King Han Seongyoung and the present king of the north." Yonghyung slightly bowed at Jimin who also nodded. Jimin glanced at Yoongi who had his eyes on him all the time.

"We should talk more, why don't we have a ni-"

"I'm afraid Seokjin-hyung has something to show us,yes?" Yoongi interrupted and shoved Yonghyung to the side to hold Jimin's hand in his.

"Ah, yes! I almost forgot about that!" Seokjin chirps and proceeded ahead. Leaving Yonghyung with Yoongi and Jimin, Jimin hides behind Yoongi because he understood that Yoongi isn't liking the way Yonghyung stares at Jimin.

'Say, Lord Min." Yoongi hums when Yonghgung called him.

"Why don't you bring your queen to my palace. It will be a wonderful time with us, my wife will love to meet-"

"I'm sorry to inform you this, Lord Han ...that we have work after we return to our palace. So, I'm afraid we can't travel that time.". Yonghyung looks pissed right now, Yoongi had a cocky smile on his face so he pulled Jimin with him to follow Seokjin.